• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how do you think resident evil should end?

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I think its about time that Rebecca and Barry get brought back, its not fair having Jill and Chris being in the spotlight all the time. I reckon Brad should of lived as well.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Most Resident evil fanfics i have come across, say that Chris ,jill, Barry, Rebecca, Leon, Claire, etc all move into a big house and live there together.

Most Resident evil fanfics i have come across, say that Chris ,jill, Barry, Rebecca, Leon, Claire, etc all move into a big house and live there together.
I've actually read a fic where they all lived in a big house together, but it was temperary and they needed to stay close because things were starting to heat up with Wesker and Steve. But to have that as the ending would be kinda :confused:

Stay in contact, but having all of the main chracters live together is kinda silly IMO.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I've actually read a fic where they all lived in a big house together, but it was temperary and they needed to stay close because things were starting to heat up with Wesker and Steve. But to have that as the ending would be kinda :confused:

Stay in contact, but having all of the main chracters live together is kinda silly IMO.

It would make for a good sitcom though XD

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Actually, I've changed my mind...The perfect ending would be Chris standing over Sheva's grave, shrugging, and walking away...

Lol, sorry, this was totally uncalled for I know, but my buddy and I had a Sheva bashing field day last night...

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Actually, I've changed my mind...The perfect ending would be Chris standing over Sheva's grave, shrugging, and walking away...

Lol, sorry, this was totally uncalled for I know, but my buddy and I had a Sheva bashing field day last night...
I'd rather go through another RE game having to babysit Ashley, than put up with sorry excuse of a character. Sheva was such a waste of space.

Her former mentor Josh stone was an utter loser as well.

here, enjoy.

Mwuhahahahaaa... With a bit of luck We don't have to put up with Sheva again. :rolleyes:

Jakeykins18

Useless
Leon should drop off the face of the earth, never to be seen again,
tumblr_lw4npiXrFR1qi4rcto1_500.gif

I can't decide whether I want RE to have a happy ending or a sad one. Both could be done right I suppose. I also wonder if any of the top characters have a DNA that will allow them to become a BOW like Alexia,Wesker, and Sergei. I always wondered that, what if Chris/Leon/Claire ect got bit canonly? That would be kinda freaky that one of them ends up turning into something like that in the end. Cheesy? Maybe. Cheap? Possibly. Interesting and worth a thought? Yes. :cool:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Every single character, past and present, should line up together and do a pantomime ending, complete with flamboyant bowing and curtseying, with all the infected wearing chorus-girl outfits and doing the can-can in the background.

That would be the best finish ever.

The end.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It is now a proven fact im the only person in the world that likes leon
Leon provokes a lot of extreme reactions in people - you either love him or you hate him. He never stood out in RE 2 for me, but I was sucked back into the RE universe with 4 so perhaps that is part of my affinity for him.

That, and he gives off Bowie vibes.

Anyway, I don't know how RE should end. They do have to kill off some of their protagonists though - but they seem to have a problem with letting their characters go.

Top Bottom