• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 how are people getting the game

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club,
The second rule is, You Do Not Talk About Fight Club!

Its out in certain places which makes it available to certain people who make certain dissions

Hoady

I've gotten 2 games early before it was Fable and something else(can't remember) apparently shops get it early sometimes and don't even sell it till the release date pretty stupid.

I'm gonna have to mug the oldest woman i see if that doesn't work tie a chain from a ute to an ATM and rip the bastard out.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah thats also true lol, Working in a game shop wold be pretty awesome, But I'm not sure if the shops always get it in stock before its out. I might have to ask gamestation if they have it I know em' all in there haha see if they coudl sell me it early :p

not that ive got the money.

Morphosis

But i thought it was a worldwide release? No wonder not many people talking about the game.... I got the game on 4th March, and usually forums get flooded by everyone views of the game, asking for tips and stuff, which i havent seen happening... thats why.... :huh:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah not out till the 13th down here, still got a couple days till its out lol But ive completed it!!! whooop theres a favorite weapons thread you shoudl check that out... lol

SyphonX

It's available through covert means. The 360 version is 'available' via some sources.

I'll wait for my glossy sleek PS3 version from Amazon.com on the 13th, because I enjoy that new game smell.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'm probaly gonna treck to hmv an try an pick up a copy. If i make the money from my "housewife chors" I bet they will be sold out lol haha plus I have to take my I.D. because even though I'm 20, according to shops I look 16, But I might get lucky an they wont even ask.

Hira

Well the game is released here on Friday the 13th (Oooooh)
I need a WIFE to play Co-op with <_<

Nathan

To all people asking why don't game shops sell the games when they get them in early.

I work in game, and we always get the games in before the release date, but are not permitted to sell before the release date. for each copy we sell befor that time we will get fined.

also if anyone is after this game a little bit early many Game stores across UK are opening at midnight for launch. so come down and get your copy as early as you can, my store is game in birkenhead.

Hira

Nathan;27849 said:
To all people asking why don't game shops sell the games when they get them in early.

I work in game, and we always get the games in before the release date, but are not permitted to sell before the release date. for each copy we sell befor that time we will get fined.

also if anyone is after this game a little bit early many Game stores across UK are opening at midnight for launch. so come down and get your copy as early as you can, my store is game in birkenhead.

Well sir, I would like to illegally purchase the game to become the envy of all my friends :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah if a games 18 rated you could need ID
But it's been awhile since I got Resident Evil remake so maybe i'll be okay Lol.
Oh yeah midnight releases I should check that out.

doubt ill go to your shop though lol probaly see if gamestations gonna do it.

Trinity

Poor you..I love my coutry..Hahaha..I always send my 9 year old cousin to get me games and faggs,cause I can't move my sorry ass over the street hahaha

Hoady

Damn really thats great if a youngin got sold faggs or a game here the person who sold it can get fined up to $25000 they are that strict we don't even have an R18+ rating for games.There is only one guy stopping it hes ment to make the public meeting go to plan but its been 4-5 months now we're not gonna forget jackass!
michael%20atkinson%20mugshot.jpg

thats him by the way...

gmoney82186

i "know" a guy who gets all games before they come out. its an ancient chinese secret called modding. and that guy is DEFINETLY not me

Top Bottom