• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Hot Toys RE5 Action Figures

Hoady

That would probably scare the crap out of me if i had one those things in my room they are massive dude wesker would probably come to life and kick my ass.Its a conspiracy, they get them in your homes and once theres enough out they come to life and inject you with some chronic virus.

Paranoias kicking in.I hate dolls so much.

Revenantjack_2.0

Hot Toys is a toy company from Hong Kong which specializes in producing sixth scale@12-inch action figures. Sometimes they produce few statues and busts as well. As for Resident Evil, all of them are movable articulated figures, they haven't produce any statues to date.

Most of their earlier products were of military theme. Now they've shifted to producing movie and video games based characters. The BioHazard/Resident Evil franchise is quite popular with their fans.

I see that a few of us here complained about Chris' body being weird. That's because they reused the Arnold Schwarzenegger's Major Alan Dutch body from their previous Predator movie action figure. The same body sculpt, but with different headsculpt. Also, BSAA Chris is a tad shorter that the previous Leon Kennedy.

But the recently released Chris STARS version, they improved his height a bit and he came with the chaingun, which is pretty badass! I'm going to own all of them eventhough they're pretty hefty!:D

Yea, I'm a toy nerd, have been collecting since 2001.:lol:

4377364782_bbe4811bbc_b.jpg

Chris-BSAA

@revenantjack
WTF, thats like $1000 of figurines you have on that picture! :O

i wished i had only one... :p

Revenantjack_2.0

Yep! And that Leon is worth a lot more nowadays...^_^

But I didn't get em all at once. Picked em up one by one when they first came out. Luckily I work in the food business so I don't have to skip meals to save up.:lol:

You can still get the recently released Chris STARS version if you want. I expect this to be around for quite a while and once it gets sold out, then the price might sky rocket.

But you might wanna wait for Jill, cos HT said that they gonna announce her action figure this year!

O(+>

I want the Leon and Wsker ones, but I own a Chris that's much more accurate than that one :)

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
i have them to
sheva
chris
wesker (midnight version)

CIMG1824.jpg

i also collecting other figures
from movies like

Blade II
Watchmen
Terminator salvation
Star wars
X-men Origins: Wolverine
and More

Revenantjack_2.0

Heya ShevaAlomarFan, I can see that you like to collect toys as well. :D

Maybe we should open a thread about toy collecting at the General Discussion thread??

We Are Ninja

iHax^;43512 said:
On the side note of toys, Capcom released a special Resident Evil 5 watch, which was about 100£, they can do it because pathetic fan nerds buy that kinda stuff.

(No offence, to you people.. But I don't see the point really. :) )

Really? 'Cuz last I heard, only pathetic fan nerds play videogames. I also heard that only pathetic fan nerds get online and join forums to discuss their pathetic fan nerd videogames.

Opinions really are like *ssholes...

Revenantjack_2.0

I've been called a lot of things in my life and a pathetic fan nerd is only just a pinch. Don't worry we have more lovers here than haters.

@WeAreNinja - I like your sig.:lol:

Revenantjack_2.0

Highly likely, ShevaAlomarFan. HT might use the available BH5 license rather than acquiring for any other series.

But the end product might not be good, cos judging from the past, the BH5 VGMS line wasn't given the same "serious" treatment as The Dark Knight and Iron Man MMS series.

I don't know about you guys but I was annoyed when they din't make Sheva in scale. She was almost as tall as Chris, while in the game it was very clear that Sheva was shorter, and the headsculpt for both Sheva and Chris weren't game accurate.

I really hope HT won't screw up with Jill.:pirate:

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
HT Is very known about making some fine pieces of good looking figures like my Blade II Figure
but i give you right i hope it wil be a a good looking figure
of jill

i hope she comes with
*if they make battlesuit version*

her battlesuit outfit
2x Holsters on the legs
2x VZ61 Machineguns
2x Machinegun Ammopacks
a pair of changeble hands
her crowlady outfit as she had in the game
name plate with RE-5 logo with Jill vallentine nameplate

this might be an interesting figure.....

Revenantjack_2.0

Yep, only NECA made the Executioner Majini action figure. But NECA has some serious QC problems. My Chris and Sheva broke both their wrists, had to super glue them and now they're locked permanent.:pirate:

Top Bottom