• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Horror Game Question

RegeneratorHater24

Which is better in your opinion, the Fatal Frame or Silent Hill series? I never played either of them and I want to know what other people think of them before I consider buying. Thanks! :)

alonecrow

fatal frame for me...

taking picture of ghost? well... it's surprise me especially if you haven't notice it before, and when you use your camera... wuuushh.. it was there..

RegeneratorHater24

I was watching a video of Fatal Frame 2. It was this one ghost that looks like its back is broken so it comes at you backwards and kinda flipped. It was creepy :-X

RegeneratorHater24

Silent hill is a psychological thriller. The distortions and noises mess with your mind.
Fatal Frame is more of a visual thriller. The images of the ghosts coming at you and knowing that the only weapon you have against them is an old camera freaks you out even more. :D

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=387.msg9790#msg9790 date=1215749483]
Silent hill is a psychological thriller. The distortions and noises mess with your mind.
Fatal Frame is more of a visual thriller. The images of the ghosts coming at you and knowing that the only weapon you have against them is an old camera freaks you out even more. :D
[/quote]

old cameras are BIG. So i would feel kinda safe..if i could hit them wit it

RegeneratorHater24

I only have a Xbox and a gamecube so I can't get any of the others besides 2 and 4. If I started at one I wouldn't have to play 2 because it has nothing to do with it. If you started at one, it would be best you go to three because that is the continuation of 1.

RegeneratorHater24

I'm going to start off with Silent Hill 2. Alot of player reviews said that it was their favorite in the series. Also, my friend likes Silent Hill so I have someone to play it with.

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=387.msg9968#msg9968 date=1216075706]
I heard the new Fatal Frame is going to be for Wii, I hope they release it on 360 though.
[/quote]

yea I heard about that. but I hate when a game I want goes on both 360 and wii. Cuz the wii has the best controls (i think) but the 360 had the most luscious graphics... :)

Top Bottom