• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Highest Amount of Pesetas Earned

Mobe

The highest amount of ptas i earned was 1206730 when i first played the game. The second time i earned 6001853, i missed a few treasures though..
What about you guys?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Over six millions? :eek: That was... much.

I got only 702.000, but I've never sold one single treasure and the game is not completed.

Mobe

well, the 2nd time i played was with the infinite rocket launcher.. sold all my weapons and even a few herbs (r+g+y).

tequila

Bottle Lover
Hmm I don't remember. After 3 times passing the game, I have around 20 million pesetas. I also have the infinte rocket launcher. That's my kid right there, next to the striker, broken butterfly, and red9.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tequila;71536 said:
Hmm I don't remember. After 3 times passing the game, I have around 20 million pesetas. I also have the infinte rocket launcher. That's my kid right there, next to the striker, broken butterfly, and red9.
20 million after 3 games, that's 6.66 million per game! :eek:

About the IRL - maybe you should start to lock it away so your kid doesn't blow up our house again. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
On the first round, chapter 4-1, I had 1.336.800 pesetas. But from there I got less because of the increasingly expensive weapon upgrades. I don't know how much I would had if I sold the treasures, I never sell any.

Top Bottom