• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi

JOJOPON

Hi my name is Joanne i have a resident evil fan from the very beginnig when Chris,Gill & Barry decided to go in the mansion i was hooked i decided to buy and play everything to do with Resident Evil that i could find, First Game Resident evil what a game, Resident Evil 2 i was excitied TWO DISCS i could play it twice but the creme de le creme came when i finished one there was more GREATTTTTTTTTTTT.
I was ready for the third installment and when Nemsis came my playing world was complete!!!!. Surivor was not a game i fancied but being a true fan i bought it i was not at all disappointed with it and through the years surivor,surivor code verionca and dead aim have all been good in there own special way.

Ok lets speed on a couple of Years PS2 Came in and Resident Evil Came into a whole new dimesion.Gameplay was different but a whole new spin was put on it.Next was Code Verionica "COME on CLAIRE,CHRIS AND STEVE", 2002 was a good year for the resident evil series more games came out on PS2 and Gameube but being a true fan i followed my heart and played my games.Games that followed over the years Outbreak and Outbreak file 2. Resident Evil 4 was fantastic.

As i sit here now i cannot wait for the next installment on the series Umbrella Chronicles and the long waited Resident Evil 5. Hope they do justice as then first one captured my playing spirit

JO

JOJOPON

Thanks,Nicholai, sexphiroxas and alone crow for welcoming me on to your forum, hope we can share views and comments on all resident evil things

Cheers
Jo
YNWA

RE4

Hope you enjoy the site. Welcome and I hope you feel welcomed. You're free to ask me or any other member any questions you need unless they mind which I doubt they will. Enjoy!

Top Bottom