• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Help With lisa!

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Mitch;22270 said:
I wouldn't say so. This is the only occasion in the game when you really have to brush up close to her. If you do it well enough, you can avoid her even coming onto the screen in the underground. And a few bullets shuts her up later so you can run around her.
In the Cabin was easy, run forward back forward and she'll miss you, however in the undrgrouned you can't bypass her, you must go the other way around.

XmetallatemX

Lisa was a psycho bitch. Those screams and chains were haunting. The first couple times i waisted ammo! Once you figure out you cant kill her, just run from her. She kills herself by jumping of the ledge when you knock the pillars off and she sees her dead deformed mom! Lisa was a twisted dweller in that freaky cabin. She came after me in the cabin once, That was scary! :eek:

BillyCoenJCR1418

Lisa's character in the REmake is genius! When I first saw her, I stopped playing on that same day. Just seeing and hearing her scream sent chills down my spine! (I was playing during the night when it first came out, back then)

Lisa is the daughter of John Trevor, the mansion's architect. John built most of the mansion's traps and designs. Spencer gave orders to kill John because of his knowledge on the mansion. Spencer also ordered to take his family (Lisa and Jessica his wife) as test subjects. During this time, John was surviving to see his family again but ironically he was killed by his own trap. When you play thru the game you find notes from John and what he was going thru. Thus, Lisa is a B.O.W made by Umbrella for research still intact with her emotions. Theres still some more info but I think this is enough lol. You guys gotta check the game out!

Class dismissed! lol jk :)

bruno

Chief Researcher
Actually, her father is George Trevor, not John.
I've heard somewhere that he is the first crimson head, the one in the coffin, after you use the masks.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think it's officially called Resident Evil, but it's oftenly reffered to as REmake to avoid confusion with the original version.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
yaa, it just called resident evil stiill, well thats what it says on the case lol.
but like bruno said, it avoids confusion between that and the original .
i for one always refer to it as REmake.

BillyCoenJCR1418

bruno;23215 said:
Actually, her father is George Trevor, not John.
I've heard somewhere that he is the first crimson head, the one in the coffin, after you use the masks.

Yeah! His name was George Trevor, my mistake. I got confused with John, because he also left a letter for his girl; the letter was in the lab room, the letter for Ada. Thanks for reminding me Bruno.

And yeah, that was George in the coffin, the first Crimson Head. When you kill him and search the coffin, I'm pretty sure you find a picture of his family.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Darlinny49;23230 said:
Ahh ok the one with the cover of jill and the zombie oooo ok gotcha thanks

i think so ya...cuz im in england the PAL copy has a different cover..i have seen the american version and if i remember its jill with a zombie coming into bite?

bruno

Chief Researcher
I feel so bad I don't own a GC!! I want soo much to play the game..
My brother's GF has a Wii... maybe I'll buy the wii version when it comes out and borrow the Wii from her :)
Anyone knows the release date?

Top Bottom