• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Help Please

jllvalentine

So, I found the Director's Cut at the Playstation store and downloaded it for PS3 and I'm almost finished.

The Tyrant killed Wesker and Barry died and gave me a picture for his family. I've gone up the ladder and attempted to enter the double doors to get to the heliport but they're locked. I've gone back to try and start the emergency blow-up sequence myself but i cant.
Whenever I run in to the room where Barry died, Chris says "Let's Go!" and that's not helpful.

So I'm thinking that it might be a glitch and im screwed, unless someone has an idea as to what i can do to progress further?

any help would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks

Levan

Polkka. lol
Did you get the master key from Wesker's body inside where you battle Tyrant for the first time? If so, I think that's your problem. I've used Jill before and let Barry die, and I was able to get out without any problems before.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Actually the master key should be able to let you open the double doors leading to the heliport. Take it from your item box...

If you're able to activate the self-destruct sequence though(if you can, I think its impossible to do that in that scenario, but I'm not really sure) I think that's when the Tyrant will pop out from the heliport. If you don't, he won't appear in the heliport, skipping the last boss battle.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Have you tried using the lab key on the double doors that led to the heliport? When I picked the key up from Wesker it said Master Key, but I dunno maybe it's really Lab Key, never really paid attention that much. xD

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
picking up the master key from weskers body, on the directors cut, is the key to go and open the jail cell

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
yeah wesker escapes minutes before the mansion explodes,
but if he's talking about jill/chris in the jail cell, then the canon ending is to rescue the your team mate, so thats how they escape, not rescusing them is not canon, because obviously who ever your not playing as will die, and if its jills game, then chris can't die..

Top Bottom