• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

God of War 3

bruno

Chief Researcher
I havn't played, but i've watched most of it on youtube.
The graphs are realy, really great, especially the lightening.
The gameplay is really close to the previous games. You start with the Blades of Athena from GOW 2, which will soonly be replaced by similar blades. All the weapons in the game have chains (all of them are very similar, but have unique powers and abilities) and the Blade of Olympus will only be available in the "rage mode" (the Rage of Sparta). Also, there's some cool magics and cool puzzles fitted into a nice landscape.
This time, you walk on the back of the titans, and you even visit the Underworld in your quest to reach the top of Mt Olympus.
Alone this time, you fight against the Gods and the Titans to reach your goals.
They had messed up a lot with the story, but they were able to overpass that and, despite some minor inconsistences, they it came off pretty well.
My favorite GOW, in terms of story and originality, is still the first, but it was cool to see the way they recreated the Underworld (seen in all previous titles) and Olympus.

If you're a fan or of you've played the previous titles, buy it. However, if you havn't and you want to check it out, i reccomend you buy the Trilogy (it contains some extras, and i'm not sure butt i think it has a replica of Pandora's Box), containing GOW and GOW 2 for PS3, with much better graphics (And Play the first two games before the third). Each game takes 4-7 days to complete (on your first playthrough, normal mode).

Top Bottom