• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games You're Currently playing

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
so i know there's a rate your last thread, but this is just dedicated to games, and it's more to talk about what your currently playing or plan on buying in the next few days.
so i'll start obviously,
i'm currently playing a whole heap of games, prototype 2, final fantasy 13-2, driver san fran, forza 4 and the witcher 2
now out of all these games im switching between im probably enjoying the witcher the most, as it's a huge rpg with plenty of developement throughout, and the one im trying so hard to enjoy but not quite getting there is prototype 2, it's so repetitive, literally every mission has the same routine and steps to do to complete.
im currently in the process of getting my hands on batman arkham asylum as i loved arkham city and wanted to try out the first game to see how it started off and also skyrim. i used to have this rented from lovefilm (bunch of douchebags) but now i have it on the hard drive so yay for me.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
RE: ORC...I don't own any games or game consoles...But my bro owns a 360...Since I won the ORC/Capcom thing, it's the only game I own...Thank God it was MUCH better than others said it would be...Yes, I have beaten it, but the online modes never get old, and there is always plenty to unlock...

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Lol my sig shows what I'm currently playing but anyway atm I'm playing co-op on Mass Effect 3 & Trials Evolution on 360, and Rayman Origins on ps3. I ordered the goty edition of Red Dead Redemption on ps3 so I should get that by the end of the week.

Other stuff I'm planning on getting is Sonic 4 Episode 2 & the Dawnguard dlc for Skyrim.

Hoady

At the moment nothing lol but i will be looking out for PS3 exclusive games. I still need to do Metal Gear Solid. If i had my xbox i would be playing Gears of War 3(religiously) of course.. Shenmue 1 and 2 is definitely on the menu next as well as the possibility of Guild Wars 2. Hope my laptop runs it. : /

Since I won the ORC/Capcom thing

scaled.php

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Currently split my time between Battlefield 3, FIFA12, PES2012, The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition, FIFA Soccer on the PS Vita, Uncharted: Golden Abyss and MW3.

L

Lurker
At the moment, .hack // INFECTION, which is a little grind-happy but still pretty fun. Persona 4, which I am nearing the end of. Bayonetta, but I am stuck on a boss. And finally, Final Fantasy XIII just to see what all the rage is about.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I'm only playing Duke Nukem and Serious Sam, also occasionally the Batman Arkham games :)

Absolutely nothing else released these days are worth my time and money.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
At the moment, .hack // INFECTION, which is a little grind-happy but still pretty fun. Persona 4, which I am nearing the end of. Bayonetta, but I am stuck on a boss. And finally, Final Fantasy XIII just to see what all the rage is about.
FFXIII isn't worth it is it my friend...

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Super Smash Bros. Project M. Very cool mod (hacking the Wii is not required) that tweaks the physics and moves of Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) to make it play more like Melee (GameCube). I don't think I could ever go back to regular Brawl now that this exists. FINGERS CROSSED THEY BRING BACK DR. MARIO!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Super Smash Bros. Project M. Very cool mod (hacking the Wii is not required) that tweaks the physics and moves of Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) to make it play more like Melee (GameCube). I don't think I could ever go back to regular Brawl now that this exists. FINGERS CROSSED THEY BRING BACK DR. MARIO!

Epic love my friend...Epic love...

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
just finished playing through arkham asylum (LOVED IT BTW) going to finish mass effect 3 now, keep starting and stopping it, but i've had it long enough i should finish it already. hopefully in the next few days max payne 3 will be leaked so i can get that.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Sonic Colors! It is so freakin' cool!!

Nice is it the wii version?

I've been playing through all of the characters stories on Sonic Adventure. Beaten Sonic & Tails already (I still don't get why they added Big lol). Oh and I started playing Portal 2 again, love that game.

L

Lurker

I've been playing through all of the characters stories on Sonic Adventure. Beaten Sonic & Tails already (I still don't get why they added Big lol). Oh and I started playing Portal 2 again, love that game.
Big>Tails.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

Ya the Wii version...
And They added big because of Froggy...Froggy swallowed Chaos' tail, and Eggman needs Froggy to complete chaos...Big is trying to rescue Froggy...

Top Bottom