• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games You're Currently playing

Hoady

L.A Noire Complete Edition, just completed it. Review in Rate the last film/game etc thread.

Gonna start Metal Gear Solid HD Collection now. It has MSG2, Snake Eater and Peacewalker. Haven't played any of them.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
L.A Noire Complete Edition, just completed it. Review in Rate the last film/game etc thread.

Gonna start Metal Gear Solid HD Collection now. It has MSG2, Snake Eater and Peacewalker. Haven't played any of them.
i think you'll enjoy snake eater and mgs2 but not peacwalker.
it doesn't feel right on console.

L

Lurker
i think you'll enjoy snake eater and mgs2 but not peacwalker.
it doesn't feel right on console.
It forcing widescreen was the only thing I was angry about. On PSP I had to use my index finger to adjust the camera instead of holding the thing. It felt really awkward.

aintnoscrub

Premium
It forcing widescreen was the only thing I was angry about. On PSP I had to use my index finger to adjust the camera instead of holding the thing. It felt really awkward.
that and the fact it controls quite clunky and awkard i feel.
i just couldn't get used to it.
didn't feel right i guess.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
My XBox broke so I wasn't able to finish it. It should be fixed soon but I accidentally traded in RDR, completely forgetting that I didn't beat Undead Nightmare. :(

That blows! I have no idea if I'm even close to beating this thing, it seems to be never ending. lol I love it though!

aintnoscrub

Premium
just completed max payne 3, i think the midnight launch in the USA is just about to happen lol. not bad timing. AWESOME GAME

Hoady

Yeah snake eater was good but only got to play it a little bit unfortunately.

I am playing Battlefield 3 multiplayer now, having alot of fun.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
After cleaning out my Desktop computer i saw an old file named

Age of Empire II

For old times sake i clicked it and there i was, back in the heat of battle.
Biggest map, maximum resources and most available CPU players available.

Me ( The Celts ) Allies with the Vikings and Byzantines... So far so good, we're in the black forrest having a mediaval royal rumble!

I've got Woad Raiders running riot with hit and run tactics lol!

JMG29

To Let The World Be
I bought the Thief collection during a Steam sale. :D

Thief 4 is apparently being developed by Eidos Monstreal; the paragons of gaming behind Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
It's going to be amazing.

aintnoscrub

Premium
just started on The Amazing Spiderman.
great game so far, and awesome free roam mode.
only into about chapter 3, just had my first big fight with rhino, which was a lot easier than expected.
haven't played a decent spidey game since i think spiderman 2 on ps1 or 2..i can't even remember which console it was on..

Top Bottom