• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Game play

alonecrow

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=72.msg579#msg579 date=1192752176]
No ones saying graphics are important. (at least I'm not, I don't think graphics are all important) They're saying the wii is about the same level as the game cube. (easy to convert Resi 4 over from GC to the wii) But Resident evil 5 is coming out for the 360/ps3 whatever. If they dumbed down the graphics just to get it on the wii, that might diminish game play and story line. They might have to cut things out to make it able to play on the wii. I know I wouldn't like that very much. But if there's no problem, then I don't see anything wrong with releasing Resi 5 for the wii. It's just a matter of how much the wii can handle.
[/quote]

sephi always have a good point there.
our good moderator..

REGirlfan

i think the graphics of the wii are a lil more than gamecube i think they dont have to dumb it down for it to work wii has fantastic graphics as well as the ps3 have you see that new game nights on wii and mario galaxy...nice graphics.RE UC was good graphics.i think they will have no problem.I own a wii and a ps3 and i like thim both lol. ;)

ResidentEvil179

NFS Pro Street, (getting REUC) Mario Party 8, Highschool musical (sisters) the simpsons driver parallel lines wii sports wii play and....theres 1 more and i cant think of it....OOH mario and sonic at olympic games

RE4

Check this out. A friend of mine went to his local gamestop and picked up a copy of Metroid Prime 2: Hunters, which was a hit when it was released. He popped it in his GC while I was at his house and when the game played it's opening scene I was amazed. The GC's graphics are terrific. The Wii is just a better Gamecube graphic wise. Wii has amazing graphics. You should check this situation out sometime.

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=72.msg4777#msg4777 date=1201909774]
Yes i agree with RE4 The wii has AMAZING AMAZING Graphics love it love it
[/quote]

Thank you.

alonecrow

[quote author=RE4 link=topic=72.msg4742#msg4742 date=1201835911]
Check this out. A friend of mine went to his local gamestop and picked up a copy of Metroid Prime 2: Hunters, which was a hit when it was released. He popped it in his GC while I was at his house and when the game played it's opening scene I was amazed. The GC's graphics are terrific. The Wii is just a better Gamecube graphic wise. Wii has amazing graphics. You should check this situation out sometime.
[/quote]

have you compared it to PS3?

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=72.msg4856#msg4856 date=1201971851]
PS3 is ehh...its okay...only because i can't play my socom on it >:(
[/quote]

hahaha.. i see... but you could play assassin's creed on PS3 right?

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=72.msg5016#msg5016 date=1202135183]
And Xbox 360 im pretty sure 97.3% sure
[/quote]

what is that 97.3% refers to?

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=72.msg5016#msg5016 date=1202135183]
And Xbox 360 im pretty sure 97.3% sure
[/quote]

there.. you said you're pretty sure 97.3%. what are you so sure about? x-box 360 or assassin's creed?

ResidentEvil179

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=72.msg5243#msg5243 date=1202365995]
i know it's for x-box 360. but which part of it?
[/quote]

Assains creed IS a game for x-box 360 i dont no what u were talking about when you said what part of it

Top Bottom