• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game List 2011-2012

Codes

just was wondering what games your planning on getting over this period

1. need for speed: the run
2. assassins creed: revelations
3. resident evil: operation raccoon city
4. hitman: absolution
5. modern warfare 3
6. prey 2
7. star wars: the old republic
8. asura's wrath
9. ghost recon: future soldier
10. dead island

these are in no particular order.. few of these games im really looking forward too :)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Not many because I'm broke lol. But here's my list:

1. Ocarina of Time for 3DS
2. RE Mercenaries 3D
3. RE Revelations
4. RE 4/CVX HD
5. Duke Nukem

... ok, so more than I thought :3

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Dead Island
Gears of War 3
Rage
Battlefield 3
Modern Warfare 3
Uncharted 3
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Tomb Raider

And I'm hoping The Last Guardian & Final Fantasy Versus XIII will come out sometime next year.

Codes

Not many because I'm broke lol. But here's my list:

1. Ocarina of Time for 3DS
2. RE Mercenaries 3D
3. RE Revelations
4. RE 4/CVX HD
5. Duke Nukem

... ok, so more than I thought :3
i know what you mean mate i got lot games there lol maybe i wont get COD or ghost recon kind of moving in different direction.. must be getting older lol
Dead Island
Gears of War 3
Rage
Battlefield 3
Modern Warfare 3
Uncharted 3
Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Tomb Raider

And I'm hoping The Last Guardian & Final Fantasy Versus XIII will come out sometime next year.
a lot of these wont be out until sometime next year same with mine gives me time to save ;)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
RE: Operation Raccoon City
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Dead Island
Rage
COD: MW3
Tomb Raider
Mass Effect 3

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Silent Hill: Downpour
Silent Hill HD Collection
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
Heavy Rain (Been out since last year, but I'm planning to get it this year)
Dead Island
Catherine (Maybe I'll get this one. It does look fun, but rather I'm going to get it between the 2011-2012 is still a little bit sketchy)
Xcom
Mass Effect 3
Soul Calibur V
L.A. Noire (I haven't bought it yet, but I'm planning on getting it this year)
Mortal Kombat (Same reason)
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Forza Motosport 4
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Gears of War 3

Call of Juarez: The Cartel (I know this game maybe awful, but I love the series and I want to have all of them.)
Alice: Madness Returns
Child of Eden
Hitman: Absoultion
Resident Evil 4 (For the third time. Why I want 3 versions of it when really all I need is 2 is beyond me.)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Max Payne 3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Driver: San Franscio
Ace Combat: Assassult Horizon

Codes

wow your gonna be a busy boy major lol. i take it your gettiing all of these on xbox then as alot are xbox titles. i wish halo was on ps3 :(

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Modern Warfare 3
Dead Island
Assassins Creed: Revelations
Mass Effect 3

I will be getting many more, obviously. These are just the ones I'm looking forward to getting the most. Skyrim is the main one. The rest are second.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
wow your gonna be a busy boy major lol. i take it your gettiing all of these on xbox then as alot are xbox titles. i wish halo was on ps3 :(
Not all of them. On Christmas I'll be getting a PS3 so I'll be buying some of these of the PS3 so I'll be getting some of them for it. I pretty much made a rule for myself and that was that I will only buy a multi-platform game for the PS3 if it comes with a benefit or exclusive content. The games that I will be getting for the PS3 will be Heavy Rain, No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise, L.A. Noire (Since it comes on 3 discs for the Xbox 360 and only 1 for the PS3 as well as an exclusive case I'll be getting the PS3 version of it.), and Mortal Kombat (Because of the exclusive character).

Codes

Not all of them. On Christmas I'll be getting a PS3 so I'll be buying some of these of the PS3 so I'll be getting some of them for it. I pretty much made a rule for myself and that was that I will only buy a multi-platform game for the PS3 if it comes with a benefit or exclusive content. The games that I will be getting for the PS3 will be Heavy Rain, No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise, L.A. Noire (Since it comes on 3 discs for the Xbox 360 and only 1 for the PS3 as well as an exclusive case I'll be getting the PS3 version of it.), and Mortal Kombat (Because of the exclusive character).
fair enough mate ;) i have been thinking about cross breeding too lol may invest in xbox at xmas.. maybe

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
MGS RISING!
I've been waiting for this game for F-ing ages now lol

MGS-Rising-Core-Newcomers.jpg

And thats it besides the Obvious, the new RE games and maybe Gears3, AC:R I need to stop wasting money lol...

Codes

recvx hd
re4 hd
skyrim
silent hill downpour
silent hill hd collection
and maybe reorc
like survival horrors much? lol ;) . getting anything else?

MGS RISING!
I've been waiting for this game for F-ing ages now lol

MGS-Rising-Core-Newcomers.jpg

And thats it besides the Obvious, the new RE games and maybe Gears3, AC:R I need to stop wasting money lol...
oh yeah mgs looks good. when i have whored the others i may get just dont know if i will have time for anything else lol. i can think of alot of other things to waste money on lol

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I don't have any money but that's what husbands are for so Steve will be getting me:

1. Skyrim
2. Mass Effect 3
3. Battlefield 3
4. Anything else I want because it's his job to get me stuff and keep me happy.

Hoady

Gears of War 3
Skyrim

I was interested in Silent Hill remakes...not anymore.They want to redo the voice acting.New developers are screwing up the new and now going back to rape the old.
LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!LEAVE IT THE HELL ALONE!!!

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Tom Clancy: Splinter Cell Complications
Resident Evil: Operation Raccon City
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Grand Theft Auto 5
Street Fighter X Tekken - Oh yes, I can't wait for this game to arrive!!

Codes

Tom Clancy: Splinter Cell Complications
Resident Evil: Operation Raccon City
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Grand Theft Auto 5
Street Fighter X Tekken - Oh yes, I can't wait for this game to arrive!!
i have heard nothing about gta:5 :) is this your own preminition? or fact? eitherway i know its going to happen sooner or later. look forward to that. love the gta series :)

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
i have heard nothing about gta:5 :) is this your own preminition? or fact? eitherway i know its going to happen sooner or later. look forward to that. love the gta series :)
I could say its Premonition, They did mentioned that grand theft auto 5 have been announced to be released in 2012 but as yet have no exact release date.
The rest of the games I listed are fact. Cause I definatly know that street fighter X tekken is coming.

Top Bottom