• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Fvourite Characters?

Marksman

Hey people, this is just another fun topic!
So why don't you tell us all your favourite character? From any of the games, mercenaries or whatnot.

Mine would have to be safari Chris from mercenaries and excella from mercenaries reunion.
Well feel free to join in! =D
(third favourite would have to be Barry)

Kellyrose

My favorite character for mercenaries would have to be BSAA Jill. In duo mercs its so easy to get a high score with her, and I just like the outfit :p

Kalelprime

I think from a load out it's got to be stars wesker, the hydra is perfect for clearing crowds. However I've also become fond of excella, loving that flash granade laucher:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
My #1 favorite is Battlesuit Jill in the orginal Mercenaries since I love her outfit and I get good scores with her.

#2 for me is Jill in her BSAA outift from Mercenaries due to I like her outfit, it reminds me of Jill in her STARS Outfit, and she gets high scores as well.

#3 would be Rebecca from Mercenaries Reunion since I pretty much get better scores with her, and that I do like Rebecca from the RE series.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Jill, Wesker, and Chris

image00038-2.png

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
1. Sheva (folklore)- love her friggin outfit and she has the perfect weapons.

2. Barry- He's just awesome. Period.

3. Wesker (STARS)- Also awesome and has the hydra.

Chris (warrior) is also another favorite. Hydra and shirtless is a perfect combo!

kurokaichi16

I absolutely love Chris' S.T.A.R.S. Uniform. It reminds me of when i used to play Resident Evil: Code Veronica :lol:

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Out of the goodies:

Claire, Jill, and Ada. But If I was forced to choose between the three, I'd have to go with Jill. :wub:

Out of the baddies:

Alexia and Excella. Both such awesome female villains. ;)

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Jill I suppose for loyalty but I don't like her very much in RE5... she's my favourite character of the series though...

Wesker though is the best in RE5, although he is kinda channelling David Bowie by way of Sean Connery...

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
really..........sheva?
she's.......................okay at best, wouldn't go over the top for her, she's just another character we'll all forget about in the future.

Top Bottom