• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funny re videos

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/483552

Resident Evil 5: PUBLIC ASSEMBLY parody, It's actaully quite funny.
Trin ity your movies are jokes... some are well bad lol some are okay...

portal_483552.gif
Click on WATCH THIS MOVIE
WHO WANTS TO SEE A MAGIC TRICK!
*swings axe*

Ahahahah

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah that ones the best hahah!!! It needs to be made into a GIF then it needs to be saved on everyones computer, so they can play it everyday until it's not funny xD
Joking haha
I heard you can get programs to download videos of youtube though... some youtube rip thing.. Then you can make it into a GIF! whoop

Hoady

Yeah i've done that i think you type media converter in google, go on the first thing, put in the youtube movie link and it downloads it on your computer.Actually pretty good idea just build a hell sick collection of videos and music.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah would take so long though hhaa plus youtube is banning an deleting alot of music videos now. because there gay.

Hoady

Yeah its pretty dodgy even the background music in peoples video clips is getting there stuff deleted i mean who the **** cares seriously?:pinch:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The artists do, apparently its going to make people want to go out an buy CD's haha otherwise why would they do it =(
But they wont be able to take away ResiEvil videos Loooooool!!!! the nubs

Top Bottom