• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Friday the 13th

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Remakes out on the 13th anyone planning on going to see it, im a massive jason fan, cant wait....

Hoady

Never really got into these movies they are a bit boring to me and the trailer spoiled all the kills.I did watch freddy vs jason though i was like "damn these cats are fully going at it".

Trinity

Hoady;22980 said:
Never really got into these movies they are a bit boring to me and the trailer spoiled all the kills.I did watch freddy vs jason though i was like "damn these cats are fully going at it".

Yeah...Films such as Friday the 13th and Halloween do get boring after a while...You shoot him,he stands up,you decapitate him,he stands up,you blow him up,he stands up... :sleepy:
But I still want to see it..so go ride a kangaroo :p

REDNECK

no HELL NO rob zombie is not the director of the remake of Friday the 13th but he will be the director for a 2nd halloween movie GAY lol

Hoady

I'm surprised i thought everyone loved these movies as for me they are plain stupid its just so teens can get in each others pants.

L

Lurker
WTF?? Hoady is that racist or something? i mean just cause you dont like them doesnt mean we dont.

Hoady

As if thats even racist Jason is a jackass and Crougar is a burnt dumb old man named after a drink.

Trinity

I think this Jason is an offence to the real one..He didn't even pull his special knife move.. :(

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i liked the kills, some are very creative and Jason is Actualy Scary now, not like most of the F13 films that where'nt scary, this one was...AND HE RUNS

Top Bottom