• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fourth Movie?

Think there going to come out with Resident Evil 4 movie?

• Total voters

alonecrow

Guys, I heard a rumor that the fourth movie of RE will be made. but it's still a rumor. no clarification from ScreenGems for now.
but they said out there, that Leon Scott Kennedy will make an appearance if the movie is going to be made.

my question is, who's the actor or the person you think is suitable in Leon's role?

alonecrow

well, if you ask me, i would choose............. well, he's hard to be played by someone's out there. . ???

REGirlfan

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=122.msg1321#msg1321 date=1198696358]
Guys, I heard a rumor that the fourth movie of RE will be made. but it's still a rumor. no clarification from ScreenGems for now.
but they said out there, that Leon Scott Kennedy will make an appearance if the movie is going to be made.

my question is, who's the actor or the person you think is suitable in Leon's role?
[/quote]

have any of u seen that bentley brothers re4 short film they made the person that played leon would be perfect.

xXCheshireCatXx

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=122.msg1357#msg1357 date=1198732774]
huh?
which one?
[/quote] Oh yeah i remember watching that on youtube XD but it i read that was he was in the fourth movie but Screen Gems put out a Raccoon City Times newspaper that said Jill was partnered up with Leon and he was killed, supposedly by zombies in the Arklay Mountains. Here's the paper if you want to check it out: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/residentevilapocalypse/site/raccooncitynews.pdf

But at least the fourth will be awesome and hopefully Alice will finally bring down Umbrella. ;D

Sephiroxas

[quote author=xXCheshireCatXx link=topic=122.msg1486#msg1486 date=1199060792]
huh?
which one?
[/quote] Oh yeah i remember watching that on youtube XD but it i read that was he was in the fourth movie but Screen Gems put out a Raccoon City Times newspaper that said Jill was partnered up with Leon and he was killed, supposedly by zombies in the Arklay Mountains. Here's the paper if you want to check it out: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/residentevilapocalypse/site/raccooncitynews.pdf

But at least the fourth will be awesome and hopefully Alice will finally bring down Umbrella. ;D
[/quote]

I'm too lazy to read all of that tiny print. Where does it say Specifically "Leon Kennedy is dead" I thought it just said "Jill and Partner" And if he WAS there, how come he wasn't seen in the movie? With her? ???

xXCheshireCatXx

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=122.msg1493#msg1493 date=1199077074]
huh?
which one?

[/quote]

I'm too lazy to read all of that tiny print. Where does it say Specifically "Leon Kennedy is dead" I thought it just said "Jill and Partner" And if he WAS there, how come he wasn't seen in the movie? With her? ???
[/quote]

The reason he wasn't in the movie because remember in Apocalypse Jill was suspended because she shot a zombie in the Arklay Mountains/Forest and that incident was before she was "suspended". and i will quote from the news article:
"Officer Valentine had been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder due to the recent death of her partner, Leon Kennedy."
Though, I do believe that the people at Sony and Scree Gems can come up with a loophole to get Leon into the fourth movie. ;) I mean who could kill off Leon Scott Kennedy!?

alonecrow

[quote author=xXCheshireCatXx link=topic=122.msg1533#msg1533 date=1199125087]
[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=122.msg1493#msg1493 date=1199077074]
huh?
which one?

[/quote]

is that true they said that in the movie?
i couldn't find it...

[/quote]

The reason he wasn't in the movie because remember in Apocalypse Jill was suspended because she shot a zombie in the Arklay Mountains/Forest and that incident was before she was "suspended". and i will quote from the news article:
"Officer Valentine had been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder due to the recent death of her partner, Leon Kennedy."
Though, I do believe that the people at Sony and Scree Gems can come up with a loophole to get Leon into the fourth movie. ;) I mean who could kill off Leon Scott Kennedy!?
[/quote]

xXCheshireCatXx

[quote author=theendoftheroad link=topic=122.msg1613#msg1613 date=1199243619]
Leon was originally supposed to die in the games but his sudden popularity made Capcom change their minds
[/quote]

Yeah, plus who else would be perfect for working for the government in RE4? Leon is the kind of person who wants to help people in anyway he can, that's why he became a police officer in the first place.

xXCheshireCatXx

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=122.msg1640#msg1640 date=1199277751]
Leon The Great....
[/quote]

Basically that's what he is XD

xXCheshireCatXx

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=122.msg1666#msg1666 date=1199301130]
oh, he got a companion.
Wesker The Lord.
[/quote]

haha, wesker the lord?

xXCheshireCatXx

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=122.msg1728#msg1728 date=1199323618]
wesker has many nick name, you know.
[/quote]

Like wesker the power hungry moron? ;D

alonecrow

[quote author=xXCheshireCatXx link=topic=122.msg1745#msg1745 date=1199333872]
[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=122.msg1728#msg1728 date=1199323618]
wesker has many nick name, you know.
[/quote]

Like wesker the power hungry moron? ;D
[/quote]

some kind like that. or wesker the zombie lover.

Top Bottom