• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For those who like games...

LordGolbez

JaguarsSoul;75810 said:
Without saving the world, I can't stop playing The Legend of Spyro XD! Am I the only one who comes with Spyro...? Damn D:

Spyro Is A Great Game But I Just Really Have Not Been In The Mood For Spyro Lately.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
So far, Oblivion has stolen almost 300 hours of my life...and I've only completed it about twice. Once I turn it on, I'm useless for anything else so I have to limit myself to playing it when the kids are otherwise occupied.

Viva Pinata, believe it or not, is another time-sucking thing for me. Didn't think it would be but it is...

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Angel;75817 said:
So far, Oblivion has stolen almost 300 hours of my life...and I've only completed it about twice. Once I turn it on, I'm useless for anything else so I have to limit myself to playing it when the kids are otherwise occupied.

Viva Pinata, believe it or not, is another time-sucking thing for me. Didn't think it would be but it is...

Lol it is such a vast world isnt it, So much to do, i guess its the definition of a non-linear game. I feel your pain

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I hated it to begin with - I really did despise it. I felt lost without a linear gameplay :lol:

But then I gave it another go and was hooked - same happened with Fallout 3 too.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Angel;75817 said:

Oohhh I love that game! I used to play Morrowind on the pc for a while, and Oblivion was one of the very first games I bought for my 360 :)

jw1322

I just finished GTA 4- it took countless hours of my life away, so did Dead Rising for a while. And then there are the constants:
- RE anything
- FF VII-X
- DOOM (the original)
- Tekken (any but 4)

I just started Red Dead Redemption, and I can already feel precious hours slippling away...

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
jw1322;75936 said:
I just finished GTA 4- it took countless hours of my life away, so did Dead Rising for a while. And then there are the constants:
- RE anything
- FF VII-X
- DOOM (the original)
- Tekken (any but 4)

I just started Red Dead Redemption, and I can already feel precious hours slippling away...

Doom was such an epic game...to this day i can here the demon/beast snarling in the back of my head

which was your favorite FF?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
We Are Ninja;75943 said:
Red Dead Redemption is absolutely amazing. R* knocked this one clean out of the park...

No joke.

Heh....it is pretty badass isn't it? xD

zombinater007

To me, Fallout 3 was really time consuming. I heard the base game has over 80 hours and the DLCs add more time. I'm guessing over 120 hours? I still have to do Broken Steel, The Pit, Point Lookout, and Mothership Zeta. This game is massive!

Shefa

Metal Gear...most of them... are the games that I can't stop make a pause when I start playing...I have completed the games several times but still I continue to play them. I just re completed Metal Gear solid.

Hoady

JaguarsSoul;75810 said:
Without saving the world, I can't stop playing The Legend of Spyro XD! Am I the only one who comes with Spyro...? Damn D:

Is that the first?I beat it recently and didn't like it so much, i used to have the demo and always wanted it because the start was so cool i was a kid though.Buuuut the second spyro is EPIC!I remember playing that as a kid and it was so good.I didn't complete the 3rd but that was hell good too, all the new ones on ps2 and stuff just aren't the same, like how crash bandicoot crashed and burned.

Ps1 was the shiz...Tomba was on the same demo disc i think and that was possibly one of the most coolest games ever, remembering the nostalgia is just too much to handle..i was really shy at the time so i don't think i wanted to ask..big mistake because i beat it a few months ago and it was one of the coolest gaming experiences ever.Not Tomba 2 that game sucks coz its 3d.

Theres my essay lol.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
zombinater007;94635 said:
To me, Fallout 3 was really time consuming. I heard the base game has over 80 hours and the DLCs add more time. I'm guessing over 120 hours? I still have to do Broken Steel, The Pit, Point Lookout, and Mothership Zeta. This game is massive!

Yep, I've played well over 120 hours of fallout 3 & close to 90 hours of new vegas so far lol.

Another very time consuming game is final fantasy 12. Played that for over 200 hours xD. Most of it was monster hunting haha.

Top Bottom