• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 For all those that hate Ashley....

3d-agent

lol.. i really need to download that mod..to kill as many ashly's as i want without restarting my game.

And imagine how fun it would be when ashlay fears ashlay..lol

Hoady

Th[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=726.msg18845#msg18845 date=1229541198]

And imagine how fun it would be when ashlay fears ashlay..lol
[/quote]

Lol just make her one of the ganados!

This is quite excellent this is how the original game should've been made!

Hoady

I don't know killing 100s of ashley with no gameover penalty would be quite fun, they could've like made that an extra mode in the game or something.:p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Would be great if you could Melee attack Ashley insted of her dying the moment a bullet touches her.

Imagine seeing her head exploded like a parasites does haha, then growing back and biting your head off lol

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
I understand Ashley is annoying, but why all of u want to see her dead or want to kill her? She's just helpless girl who need help; LEEEEOOOON HEEEELPPP!!!!!

Orion Callisto

I want my jacket back.
Well, she is also incredibly obnoxious. Of course, I don't want to kill her. Just ignore her as she is spirited away by Ganado whilst I have tea with Dr. Salvador. lol

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I guess I am in the minority when I say I didn't find Ashley all that annoying. Getting her hit with my crossfire was irritating, but I didn't completely hate her presence in the game.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Having played Resident Evil 4 so much recently, I'm starting to think people who hated Ashley and even Sheva just suck at the game. Yeah, her voice is annoying but she's hardly a problem. You just have to know where to put her and everything should be fine. Not to mention, she gets out of your way whenever you aim your gun and is constantly behind you. Where's the problem?

KevinStriker

Having played Resident Evil 4 so much recently, I'm starting to think people who hated Ashley and even Sheva just suck at the game. Yeah, her voice is annoying but she's hardly a problem. You just have to know where to put her and everything should be fine. Not to mention, she gets out of your way whenever you aim your gun and is constantly behind you. Where's the problem?

Not to mention, you can toggle Sheva's settings to make her immune to all weapons fired by Chris (except the rawkit lawnchair). People complain about Sheva wasting ammo... just give her a machine gun or a rifle or something, she's A.I. controlled so she's a crackshot with it. Sheva wasting herbs? Never happened to me either, Sheva healed me when I needed it most.

I didn't find many of the complaints hurled Sheva's way very valid.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Agreed. I Really like Ashley's Character, she's just like me and of course she doesn't know how to shoot. Like she ever shot something before, duuh..

-Excuse me for my terrible English

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
Hey this is completely unrelated to the topic, but in your sigpic, is Leon shoving a yellow herb into Ashley's mouth?

AdaWait

LMAO.

There is something very disturbing about that sigpic. But I do give Ashley almost every yellow herb because she dies in like one hit from anything. Especially those archer assholes.

KevinStriker

LMAO.

There is something very disturbing about that sigpic. But I do give Ashley almost every yellow herb because she dies in like one hit from anything. Especially those archer assholes.

Man, those crossbow guys in the water halls are a force to be reckoned with it you're not playing Wii edition.

AdaWait

Man, those crossbow guys in the water halls are a force to be reckoned with it you're not playing Wii edition.
I've never played the Wii addition and the crossbow guys are probably the main source of Ashley dying. Once you get to the Island, the difficulty kind of ramps up, but there are only a few parts where Ashley might get killed. The giant truck part is definitely a WTF moment though.

Top Bottom