• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Favourite moments from RE 6

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
It's tough to say what my favorite part is, but if someone held a knife to me and made me decide, I would say is the ending to Chris's campaign, where Piers leaves himself behind to save Chris's life.

I mean my goodness, I felt so bad for Piers, dismembers his own arm, injecting himself with the C-Virus, suffering due to the infection, and right when he has the chance to survive, he just pushes Chris in to let him survive and then kills Haos when it's about to kill Chris.

That scene broke me, I didn't tear up, I cried.

zeroskaterz92

It's tough to say what my favorite part is, but if someone held a knife to me and made me decide, I would say is the ending to Chris's campaign, where Piers leaves himself behind to save Chris's life.

I mean my goodness, I felt so bad for Piers, dismembers his own arm, injecting himself with the C-Virus, suffering due to the infection, and right when he has the chance to survive, he just pushes Chris in to let him survive and then kills Haos when it's about to kill Chris.

That scene broke me, I didn't tear up, I cried.
i guess Piers knew that he can't cure himself from the infection. nonetheless, Chris still believes Piers can be saved, soldier usually does that, whenever something bad happens, he still think there's hope even tho there's none.
i stick to Piers side, if he ran with Chris, possibilities that he might change, and Chris have to kill him. that's just horrible way to die. it's better he died as a hero.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I've only yet completed Leon's campaign and I've gotten up to chapter 4 on Chris' but I think my favourite moment was the Chris/Leon fight and Leon and Ada versus Simmons at the end - which I thought should have been the real ending instead of the fight with a giant fly. I also had to spoil Chris and Piers' ending and I got seriously choked up. It was intense.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Leons
i liked when simmons blood created the umbrella symbol that was kind of cool
jakes
final usantank battle was just so awesome
chris
the ending was sad :(
ada
ending slow motion was cool

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Any time the stories intersect is awesome. Chris fighting Leon, Jake holding a gun to Chris' head, Jake, Sherry, Leon and Helena fighting the Ustanak, Ada kind of being everyone's guardian angel... All really well done!

I also really enjoyed Finn's "Is he always this awesome?" bit about Chris.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I have to say I loved jakes story and how sherry saved him to become a good man...just wish we had more on his mothers meeting up with albert. Leons camapign was awesome all the way through!! chris campaign was great except for the driving and damn stairs !!! Adas is good too and stealthy like mgs!

MissDomino

Premium
I really liked the playground. I must have gone down the slide a good 10 or 20 times before I could go on. Chapter 3 of Chris' campaign had a lot of fun moments.
Jake playing The Revolutionary Etude :D and that whole chapter really.

zombinater007

I liked going through the streets of Tall Oaks in Leon's. Seeing all hell breaking loose and all the detail they put into all the chaos with all the stuff going on. I also chuckled a little when you arrive at the gas station and the cop there was saying it was his first day on duty. Brought back memories

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I really liked the playground. I must have gone down the slide a good 10 or 20 times before I could go on. Chapter 3 of Chris' campaign had a lot of fun moments.
Jake playing The Revolutionary Etude :D and that whole chapter really.
Yeah, Jake playing the piano was pretty great! I expected him to f*ck up a lot (Freakazoid style), but instead he had real chops! It was brilliant.

Top Bottom