• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Movie...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I think its a good film. Not the best but that guy is some kinda james bond for sure haha. I dont wonna give anything away but all I can say is he is pretty badass.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
RE5.;40967 said:
I think its a good film. Not the best but that guy is some kinda james bond for sure haha. I dont wonna give anything away but all I can say is he is pretty badass.

That is an understatement.:)

He isn't as cool as Bond though, at least not the Connery or Bronsan Bonds.:)

NiteKrawler

Spike991;40946 said:
Anybody seen Taken?:) Of course we have, that was such an awesome movie, Liam Nieson is the best, I mean Qui-Gon Jinn.:)

lol, I didn't even realize he was Qui-Gon. Star Wars I was released before I began paying attention to directors and actors and producers. I haven't seen Taken yet, but I will soon. It looks goooood. He seems to be a badass.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
He did start murdering people in that film lol those parts were the best hahah.
because in reality you would not go around letting people live if you had his "set of skills" >8)

NiteKrawler

echoey;41059 said:
He did start murdering people in that film lol those parts were the best hahah.
because in reality you would not go around letting people live if you had his "set of skills" >8)

lol. Here's hoping you never acquire his set of skills...:)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hah!!
If I had his set of skills who knows what I'd do lol
Id probaly get some revenge on people. Dunno why but it seems like the done thing to do. I mean that's probaly what he would do lol.

What was he anyway, a Ex CIA or something lol.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
iHadeSsS;41372 said:
lucky ****er, wish it would come out in the UK already, i cant even find it for a download.

Oh...that is too bad.:( When does it come out in the UK?

I don't want to ruin anything...but you have to look out for the Terminator wearing a bandana.:)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
erm 3rd of july i think...SUCKS BIG TIME.
beeen waiting for this so long, and it sucks even more, how its not out for download either, im surprised cuz its out elsewhere around the world..oh well, not that long of a wait anyway.

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah my bad..i don't know how i managed to put that, i had imdb open at the same time lol, looking at the date.

aintnoscrub

Premium
not bothered about NATM2 but definitely wanna see t4 and transformers 2, looking forward to both of them

Top Bottom