• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 favorite majini

weskerfan

the regular majini(the town and factory)

the tribal majini(the marsh and ruins)

the militia majini(the lab and ship)

out of these majini types,which were your favorite to face.

saznercj

boogey woogie woogie woo

giant majini by a long shot lol theose guys are funny.

second might be christopher "big black" boykin

saznercj

oh im sorry i didnt fully understand at first. well fav type is probably origonal majini followed by wetlands and in last the base majini or as you call em militia

saznercj

i dont i frickin hate the base majini but since i love giant majini gotta semi like wetlands but i like the town ones because they are more "traditional". was just prioritizin for ya guys

saznercj

thank you very much. it was instantaneous i was like wtf big black is the house lol now if i could only like a rob dyrdek look alike in the game then have em do fun stuff like get blown up from my infinate rocket launcher

MoleMan

My favorite were the Military Majini, since they were actually somewhat of a challenge against my Magnum. (i.e. couldn't bum rush them the whole time)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh goodness, the chainsaw majini drove me nuts. They were so much harder than Dr. Salvador, not fun at all.

I didn't like any of them in particular (not too fond of things that are trying to kill me), but I especially disliked the big guys with the dogs. Particularly because I'm a bit of an animal rights activist, and unfortunetly this has subconsciously extended to the virtual world. Therefore, I refused to kill the dogs, lmao. Yes, I'm retarded, I know. So my friend had to take care of that part by himself.

Well, I guess the military majini were kind of cool though. Not really REish but they were okay.

Top Bottom