• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Locations

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=128.msg4476#msg4476 date=1201546303]
just ok lol its the easiest out of the whole level hehe ;D
[/quote]

That's why it's ok. You need a challenge.

dark_zero

thats why you play RE4 on pro that gives me a challange i had a hard time beating the second el ginate when you have to pull the lever and either choose left or right

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=128.msg4715#msg4715 date=1201801233]
thats why you play RE4 on pro that gives me a challange i had a hard time beating the second el ginate when you have to pull the lever and either choose left or right
[/quote]

He's just like every other "El Gigante" you face.

dark_zero

well i couldnt afford a rocket launcher so i had to use the bolders and that was hard i died alot :(

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=128.msg4747#msg4747 date=1201838977]
well i couldnt afford a rocket launcher so i had to use the bolders and that was hard i died alot :(
[/quote]

That's true.

PaLa

I love the Police Station in Resident Evil 2 and RE: 3. I really love them - the music is amazing too!

dark_zero

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=128.msg6905#msg6905 date=1211834844]
I love Pueblo village in RE4. Its just so strange and a nice change of scenery from other Resi games.
[/quote]

the village was awesome it was good the castle was great but i didnt like the gandos with robes they kinda ****ed me off i hate the island the guys are just so annoying and its just not the best place to be too hard and too much of a hassle for me lol well thats my opinion lol

GreenZombiE

Code Veronica for me. I like how it had a Gothic setting on the island and Antarctic was also fun, especially the replica mansion.

GamingMaiden

[quote author=GreenZombiE link=topic=128.msg6997#msg6997 date=1212223509]
Code Veronica for me. I like how it had a Gothic setting on the island and Antarctic was also fun, especially the replica mansion.
[/quote]
I can agree with that. I loved the hospital area in RE4. That creeped me out. Raccoon City is always loved...and I do like the mansion. Bigger than meets the eye lol.

alonecrow

[quote author=LadyInRedDress link=topic=128.msg7128#msg7128 date=1212945670]
I can agree with that. I loved the hospital area in RE4. That creeped me out. Raccoon City is always loved...and I do like the mansion. Bigger than meets the eye lol.
[/quote]

which one is the hospital area in RE4?

GamingMaiden

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=128.msg7135#msg7135 date=1212947983]
which one is the hospital area in RE4?
[/quote]
It was when you were on the island. You had to retrieve the freezer card from the dead body. (Such a vivid memory, lol)

alonecrow

[quote author=LadyInRedDress link=topic=128.msg7196#msg7196 date=1213863177]
It was when you were on the island. You had to retrieve the freezer card from the dead body. (Such a vivid memory, lol)
[/quote]

oh that one..... i remember now...

Top Bottom