• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favorite costumes

A_Wesker123

The Original
Yeah i agree with LFF. I like Ashlee's Knight outfit too. Not for looks, but because when she wears it i don't have to worry about her getting herself killed.

Jill_Valentine

Jill Valentine's RPD outfit from Resident Evil 3....Only because it was cool that they even put it in the game lol and well she's Jill Valentine :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Jill_Valentine;36439 said:
Jill Valentine's RPD outfit from Resident Evil 3....Only because it was cool that they even put it in the game lol and well she's Jill Valentine :)

Oh! That made me remember Jill's 'Dino Crisis' outfit from RE 3. Regina is one of my favourite video game gals, so it was awesome to see 'her' running around killing Nemesis, aha.

rios_mason

personally mine si leon's gangster outfit on R.E.2. the one with the muscle shirt and baseball cap.

Nosophoros

A_Wesker123;36429 said:
Yeah i agree with LFF. I like Ashlee's Knight outfit too. Not for looks, but because when she wears it i don't have to worry about her getting herself killed.

Yeah it makes the castle level a whole lot easier

mastermind

ya it makes uit alot easier so you dont have to worry about haveing her get killed or wasting your herbs healing her and not only that but also you dont have to worry about her getting taken away from you

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

for me it has to be Wesker's STARS outfit, he looks real badass in it, not to mention the attention to detail that has gone into it, other than that it would be Jill's Sarah Connor outfit from RE Remake, she looked well kickass in that outfit ^^

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

there are for Re5:

Chris BSAA
Sheva BSAA
Wesker Midnight
Jill BSAA
Chris Safari
Sheva Clubbin'
Wesker STARS
Jill Battlesuit
Chris STARS
Sheva Tribal

as you can imagine, I was not impressed to find that Jill didnt have her STARS outfit but Wesker and Chris did.....bit stupid if you ask me.

ValentineFan

Jill's S.T.A.R.S. outfit looked really good, and her Regina outfit in RE3. Also, I love Weskers 'matrix' look in RE5.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I would have liked a more bad ass cossy for sheva her skimpy stuff just makes it look like she cant where body armour lol. I agree on Jills S.T.A.R.S. unifrom that would have been awesome for Resi5

I hope some D L Costumes comes out.

Nosophoros

I don't care for RE5's costumes. They should give Sheva a suit from her company. Like a bulletproof vest, pads, etc.

Top Bottom