• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ever been banned?

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I've never been banned from anything, or got so much as a warning. I always followed the rules as if my life depended on it. I would go back over the rules again just to be sure I didn't break them. Although, I think I came close to getting a warning for bumping a topic on another forum. *gasps all round* I know. That was in 2008.

L

Lurker
The only active member that I can think of is Neptune. It's like someone flipped a switch one day and turned him into a complete d-bag.
I remember I was someones killswitch. They started being aggressive, and being young I fought back. I got a warning and they got banned. I've always been much calmer now, though.

sbr999

Oh my god! I used to play Fiesta like 5 years ago! What server? I'm pretty sure I was in Teva
Bijou server, I have a lvl 105 ranger there with the same name -except 6s instead of 9s. I quit at the cap raise lvl 110 cap raise a year ago. XD

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I remember I was someones killswitch. They started being aggressive, and being young I fought back. I got a warning and they got banned. I've always been much calmer now, though.
lol i've raged plenty of times on different forums and got warnings for it.
sometimes people just push you that little extra

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
The only active member that I can think of is Neptune. It's like someone flipped a switch one day and turned him into a complete d-bag.
I remember Neptune, but I don't remember him being a particular pain-in-the-ass apart from trying to show off how macho he is. :p

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I remember Neptune, but I don't remember him being a particular pain-in-the-ass apart from trying to show off how macho he is. :p
He wasn't the one that sided with the Nazi's about the holocaust? I could have sworn he was defending them by saying it never happened and then just ran with it from there.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yea, well apparently everyone on the Megadeth forums has been permanently banned from the Slayer forums and I have proof!

Lmao

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
He wasn't the one that sided with the Nazi's about the holocaust? I could have sworn he was defending them by saying it never happened and then just ran with it from there.
I don't remember this, but I don't think it was Neptune anyway... the only one I remember doing something similar was Solace/Strikesback who wanted to roleplay Auschwitz...

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
well from all the time ive been here, minue the year i wasn't here, i think he was considered the biggest troll this forum saw.
he was very persistent in coming back, and even made up multiple accounts to defend the things he was saying. it was an on going thing, not just a single night of trolling.
i can't remember the exact things he said now, you might possibly be able to find some old posts using the search, although im not sure if all the original threads and posts were kept before the couple of huge switchovers.

Top Bottom