• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 ESRB confirms NUDITY in RE6...

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I'm hoping it's Sherry, Jake, or CHRIIIIIS! ;) Thoughts? I'm sure it will probably be a monster or something though like (highlight for possible spoiler, but just a theory) : Carla

http://www.gamepur.com/news/8529-esrb-confirms-nudity-resident-evil-6.html
-Leon an Ada sex scene, Ill bet money on it for sure ! it may be just people naked like a butt or breast of someone coming out of the caccoon c-virus thing in the video Ada watches. " Or a huge suprise like a naked Ustanak !!!!!!!! - with tentacle -testacles that attack!!! lol......Im sure its the Leon n Ada thing

svp

you guys! Its totally the tit monster from the trailer!....remember the giant mutated thing with the boob orb flesh? and you didn't even have to sniff cat pee to see them. *sigh*

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
you guys! Its totally the tit monster from the trailer!....remember the giant mutated thing with the boob orb flesh? and you didn't even have to sniff cat pee to see them. *sigh*

Lol I thought about this as well but then I thought that we will see some type of human coming from a c virus pod (this is in the trailer as well) and most likely she/he/it will be nude upon arrival. Also, does those gaseous holes qualify as a "boob" seeing as they are nothing but open holes with no nipple and areola?

svp

My buns are tighter then Jake's.......anyway, the only person in the game I wana see nude is Helena!........(o)(o) yeah BABY!! ;)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'm loving this whole family thing but uh.....Wow...something like this feel slightly scared
And It's Re it's going to be a mutated wierdo
Dibs on a Javier rip-off female version

Top Bottom