• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 ESRB confirms NUDITY in RE6...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
More details on who the little nudist in this game will be, highlight at your own risk:

" This is a third-person shooter in which players assume the role of characters caught up in a worldwide viral outbreak. As players navigate intersecting storylines, they use machine guns, shotguns, melee weapons, and explosives to kill mutated zombie creatures in frenetic combat. Battles contain realistic gunfire, screams of pain, and exaggerated blood splatter effects; some attacks result in dismemberment or decapitation (e.g., slowly inserting a monster's body into a rotating fan blade). Cutscenes also depict intense acts of violence: a zombie getting stabbed in the head; characters getting pummeled/impaled by monsters. One female boss character (a human-spider hybrid) is depicted nude—though without any discernible details (i.e., no nipples or genitalia); during one attack move, she briefly caresses her breasts while straddling one players' character. The words “f***” and “s***” can be heard the dialogue."

For some reason when I read that I laughed pretty hard, I can't wait to see this.

Here's the source for anyone interested. http://www.examiner.com/article/int...-mature-contents-detailed-for-resident-evil-6

Top Bottom