• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Environments You'd Like to See

Hypnos

This is my cup of care \_/ Oh look it's empty.
failedtroll.jpg

KKAAIIG

Agreed, A twist or mix of two stories in one of Leon and Rebecca would be amazing. Rebecca was and still is my favourite character of the older Biohazard game series.
This is why I want Rebecca as a main character on RE6, I'm not to fond of her because I don't know much about her and she's seemed to drifted into the background. I think she was added to RE5 Mercenaries Reunion Because MAYBE her and Barry are will be in RE6?

aaron

Woods definitely. That would make it scarier. They should also add an old asylum or something. I like cities because it really shows the havok the outbreak caused. I think it woul be awesome if the game took place in the woods and a castle in scottand or somewhere. And in the woods make it completely dark except for a flashlight. Then have tyrants jump out of nowhere... that would be freakin scary.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Woods definitely. That would make it scarier. They should also add an old asylum or something. I like cities because it really shows the havok the outbreak caused. I think it woul be awesome if the game took place in the woods and a castle in scottand or somewhere. And in the woods make it completely dark except for a flashlight. Then have tyrants jump out of nowhere... that would be freakin scary.
A castle was done already in RE4...and...Tyrants jumping out...They'd have to be reserved for bosses, because if not, then why have so many normal enemies be so strong...and if you downgrade the strength, then they aren't really Tyrants...The woods isn't a BAD setting, just, odd...And I'd be all for it if it was set up like the intro to RE and REmake...Where its infested with cerberus and zombies...But it would have to be specific points of the game...You can't set a whole game like RE in the woods...

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
I think you should be able to enter the hive- the one in the first movie. I think recreating that location will be great- especially if they add a level or minigame of the Laser Chamber.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think you should be able to enter the hive- the one in the first movie. I think recreating that location will be great- especially if they add a level or minigame of the Laser Chamber.
They more or less did that in the Umbrella Chronicles actually...

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
Well- yes, but it was not a very good version. The laser chamber disappointing me and it was short. A Hive environment where you could walk around and explore would just be amazing.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well- yes, but it was not a very good version. The laser chamber disappointing me and it was short. A Hive environment where you could walk around and explore would just be amazing.
You just wanna see what it would look like to slice up our characters don't ya lol...

Top Bottom