• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Environments You'd Like to See

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Oh lol well that's cool.

So if re6 is gonna be set in canada, does that mean Barry might be involved? Since he moved his family to canada after the mansion incident in re1.

Hopefully there will be some old buildings like the mansion or the police station somewhere in re6. They have a creepy kinda atmosphere, which was something re5 was lacking (except for lost in nightmares).
Thay said something about Jill and Leon being the main caharcters, also they said they wouldn't end the series without Leon and Chris teaming up, so we won't have to worry about 6 being the last numbered one. I suppose Barry could be in 6. It might be why Jill is there in the first place or something, who knows.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Thay said something about Jill and Leon being the main caharcters, also they said they wouldn't end the series without Leon and Chris teaming up, so we won't have to worry about 6 being the last numbered one. I suppose Barry could be in 6. It might be why Jill is there in the first place or something, who knows.

Where are you getting this information? These are all rumors at this point. Capcom hasn't announced anything. The trailer was not made by Capcom. Leon and Jill being the stars of RE6 is speculation. They are supposed to be in the fifth live action RE movie though. But as far as we know, the coordinates in the fake trailer have nothing to do with RE6.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Where are you getting this information? These are all rumors at this point. Capcom hasn't announced anything. The trailer was not made by Capcom. Leon and Jill being the stars of RE6 is speculation. They are supposed to be in the fifth live action RE movie though. But as far as we know, the coordinates in the fake trailer have nothing to do with RE6.
I already told you, from relyonhorror.com
They are very trustworthy, if they post something that turns out to be fake, then the say it. They already said the trailer was fake. They havn't said the chyaracters of 6 are fake.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
This is just a random thought, and maybe it's a bad idea, maybe it's a good idea, maybe it's a good idea, but for a side story game...But what if RE6 starts you off in an Umbrella lab, and the game plays in real time...Say you're Leon, or Jill, or both are in it...And you were captured by Umbrella during a mission. Then, whoever captured you, whether it be Alex or Albert, set's the self destruct mechinism on the lab...The whole game is trying to get out before the bomb goes off...And there is a continious timer throughout the whole game...Plus we would throw in the old school horror aspects...Fixed cameras, zombies, tight quarters, and dark atmoshpere...Only now..It's also a race against time...The entire time you're playing, you're worried that you're falling behind the clock...It should make the puzzles really interesting, because you can't spend too long on them...

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Dude...It's down to like 15 bucks now...But it's one of those that was worth full price when it came out...Just make sure you're always playin at night...
I'm gonna look into it for sure, I'm always looking forward to playing old stuff that I never played.

v for valentine

I just can't think of anything that compares to the secret lab in the original. It's deep and underground, and no one would expect it to be there. Kinda throws you for a wacky loop, like the area behind the picture in the mansion in Code Veronica. That place is full of crazy rooms. But I agree with an earlier post about a setting in the deep dark of the woods. A chipmunk would make you jump. And, like in The Walking Dead, it's scarier and easier to get lost there. Plus, more room for hoards of zombies to take down. And just imagine a hunter running around the woods... yeah, I'd be terrified. :D

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
I like the forest idea. They could do something like what happens to Billy after he and Rebecca split up. That is the last time you see him and they really never speak about him again.

Hypnos

This is my cup of care \_/ Oh look it's empty.
I like the forest idea. They could do something like what happens to Billy after he and Rebecca split up. That is the last time you see him and they really never speak about him again.
Billy has always seemed to be a side character to me, If Capcom were to do anything with him at all, They'd probably include him into a side Resident evil, Rather than make him the main character in Resident Evil 6, I think a continuation of Leon is in order :33

KKAAIIG

Billy has always seemed to be a side character to me, If Capcom were to do anything with him at all, They'd probably include him into a side Resident evil, Rather than make him the main character in Resident Evil 6, I think a continuation of Leon is in order :33
Now I think about it, Rebecca should be in RE6. I don't have RE0 so I have no idea what's happened to her since RE1

Hypnos

This is my cup of care \_/ Oh look it's empty.
Now I think about it, Rebecca should be in RE6. I don't have RE0 so I have no ideawhat's happened to her since RE1
Agreed, A twist or mix of two stories in one of Leon and Rebecca would be amazing. Rebecca was and still is my favourite character of the older Biohazard game series.

Top Bottom