• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Environments You'd Like to See

Cyberote

Resident Evil has been through a lot of different environments. Mansions, sewers, labs, underground tunnels, police stations, cities, villages, castles, training facilities, deserts, ships etc. Is there any environments you can think of that you would enjoy seeing in RE6?

I want more wooded areas. I know RE4 had them, but that took place during Fall where all the leaves were gone and you could see through every tree. I'm talking Summer woods like the ones you see on the way to the cabin in REmake. Wooded areas make for a pretty creepy environment, especially at night. I did like RE4's woods, but there was no foliage or bushes anywhere to obscure things from sight. Also I'd like to see maybe a creepy house taken over by ivy and moss somewhere in the woods. Maybe even a mansion. All the windows are busted out and there's foliage growing out of cracks in the walls. Something like that.

ON ANOTHER PLANET WOOOOOO!!!

Nah im just messin. I think somewhere in Asia would be cool. I also really like the thought of a hospital being locked down and infected. Maybe an underground lab with it? Nah it's been done before, but how else would you make it out with military surrounding the place?

Lets see, we've already been on a train...Hmmmm. An underwater lab, like in deep blue sea would be cool. This way insead of escaping an explosion this time the glass cracks and you gotta escape before the water fills the facility, that would be cool. (But they'll probably use that in revelations with the boat.)

...Or a new city. Man they really have used just about everything.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
*Just my opinion...*
Needs to be principally in a building, I reckon, cos the 'mainly outdoors' thing in RE5 just isn't working for me. I know there are outside parts in the classic games - e.g. the streets of Raccoon City - but I don't mind that cos it's just a little part of the game, you have to explore mostly INDOOR places with keys and scary rooms and you don't know what's behind the doors. Besides, it's called RESIDENT Evil ;) All the classic games have those places we all remember - the Spencer Mansion, the Ashford 'palace', the Raccoon City clocktower... I think it's scarier going deeper into a confined place that's crawling with monsters.

Maybe that's just me?

I'd love to see a lab that's full of corpses just after an outbreak, then they all come back to life as you explore... like the first Resi film? That would be TERRIFYING.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
P.S. I don't want to see Tricell/Umbrella ravage another poor country. It's getting a little bit unbelievable for me that there have been outbreaks in Raccoon City, Spain (RE4), India (RE Degeneration), Southern America (RE Darkside Chronicles), Africa (RE5), Russia (RE Umbrella Chronicles) and somehow they seem to get away with it?!!! How many convenient nuclear meltdown excuses can there be?!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I would love to see Resident Evil 6 take place in a town or city, it won't matter to me where it would be. The kinda of places that I would like to see in the city or town that I would like to explore would be a hotel, a huge mall, a apartment complex, a few houses, maybe another Mansion, and of course some kind of lab or facility (Seeing how it's pretty much rule in the Resident Evil series, so why not have one in Resident Evil 6.).

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Washington D.C...I want to see our (Our meaning US Americans AND The Homeland of the Characters) Magnificant capital FALL and BURN before the terror that is Tricell/Umbrella...Show that bio-terrorism isn't just a third world thing, but can fell even the mightiest of nations...plus, imagine adding a SLIGHTLY pollitcal aspect to it...like in Degeneration...People can hate it all they want, but it had more of an RE feel than RE5 did...Think of an Umbrella/Tricell lab underneath the capital building, or the Washington Memorial...

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
idc what y'all r gonna say but I STILL WANNA C JAPAN IN RE!! i just wanna slice zombies wit a katana :D
Washington D.C...I want to see our (Our meaning US Americans AND The Homeland of the Characters) Magnificant capital FALL and BURN before the terror that is Tricell/Umbrella...Show that bio-terrorism isn't just a third world thing, but can fell even the mightiest of nations...plus, imagine adding a SLIGHTLY pollitcal aspect to it...like in Degeneration...People can hate it all they want, but it had more of an RE feel than RE5 did...Think of an Umbrella/Tricell lab underneath the capital building, or the Washington Memorial...
DITTO MI AMIGO!! :D

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
I would like too see RE hit america posiable washington D.C as kenndyKiller said to add a political aspect to the game...exept with me Leon will have to realise he works for the bad guys and is faced with a diemma to what to do, serve his country or look for a way out so he can fight for true justic. I dont dislike America, it that all Goverments have a hidden agenda (mainly it involves money) look at like this if bio-weapons like in RE could be created what country wouldent make them....none all would want some to help to ....whats the word protect their country...more like a super human soilder that probly lives in a zoo so they can pay it penuts..so the goverment can fill their pockets with more gold than they can hold. i would also like to see RE hit Scotland or England.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
A ship within outer space. *ducks for cover*

Think, "Aliens." with Sigourney Weaver.

Hunk would be the main character for a well-needed change, and he is sent to a significant ship belonging to the Umbrella Corperation to investigate a mysterious lockdown... When the player arrives on scene, alot of the lights are dimmed out and many B.O.W.s run amok the decks and labs of the ship.

One of Resident Evils oldest, and missed monsters would return in this sequel. The Chimera. ^ ^

The game would follow the same pace as REmake, instilled with it's classic horror roots and static camera angles.

chocotricks

In a helicopt....wait nvm

How about on a plane then we can have Samuel L Jackson in the game *I am sick of these mother ****ing zombies on this mother ****ing plane*

Seriously I'm trying to think of something new, a blimp? They really have done almost everything gah.

Actually I agree with cyberote I would love to see a thick forest like area with wicked A.I like imagine walking through the forest then BAM something pops out of a bush/tree AT NIGHT you have a flash light.....you then stumble on a seemingly abandoned mansion...it starts raining, so to escape the beings in the forest and for shelter from the rain you go inside....once inside the door slams behind you, you get a fright and tell yourself *it's just the wind*............there are no lights inside and the moon is hidden behind the clouds....have fun.............lets see....path out behind the mansion leads to a lakeside cabin........thennnnnnnnnnn more forest and then because Every RE needs an epic explosion at the end an abandoned factory. Also have something following you through the whole game cause **** like that scares the **** out of me. Mr.x, Nemesis, etc **** like that like before or when you go into the mansion HOW SCARY WOULD IT BE RUNNING FROM SOMETHING IN THE WOODS OMG YES LETS DO IT...not a tyrant Though there should be a tyrant in the game but I want something else on your ass like something frighting like a regenerator following you the whole time, something scary like that and really smart like it would hunt you like how a hunter pounces and you cant kill it until the end cause you know it wont die and umm thats enough for now lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I would like too see RE hit america posiable washington D.C as kenndyKiller said to add a political aspect to the game...exept with me Leon will have to realise he works for the bad guys and is faced with a diemma to what to do, serve his country or look for a way out so he can fight for true justic. .
That is a KICK ASS idea...

Samurai Burton

I hope This is Not My Blood!
"Acid Rain would be a nice weather touch, dust storms followed by a part of the story on board a Submarine, & a visit to Barry Burton's house to see what kind of sandwich he has or to see if he would make us one.

Samurai Burton

I hope This is Not My Blood!
I would love to see Resident Evil 6 take place in a town or city, it won't matter to me where it would be. The kinda of places that I would like to see in the city or town that I would like to explore would be a hotel, a huge mall, a apartment complex, a few houses, maybe another Mansion, and of course some kind of lab or facility (Seeing how it's pretty much rule in the Resident Evil series, so why not have one in Resident Evil 6.).

Nice suggestions!

Top Bottom