• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

end the movie series with the 6th movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOUN0001

So... (laugh) in other words: You are saying that you like/love sh*tty movies. If that is the case, you should stop having opinions.
And? Whatever-whatever. Anyhow, These are not my opinions; theses are facts that you can look-up obviously. And I disagree with your comment/s towards me; I get the Resident Evil films. You do not obviously. That is why you are acting like a child this way to me, hence, if you are not into the Resident Evil movies, you are not really into the Resident Evil video games; I win.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Also...
I have to disagree with you on what you think you know about Resident Evil. I'll explain in more depth. The Resident Evil Franchise started as a action-horror-survival videogame, right. To say that Resident Evil is about "survival", yeah. Yeah, it is. It would not be "Resident Evil" without "survival". I don't have a clue what "Resident Evil" would be without "survival". But, I have to disagree with you about what you think you know about the Resident Evil franchise as a whole when it comes to "horror" (creating fear) & survival (surviving), whatever. When it comes to the movies, the movies are still using concepts from The Resident Evil Bible/s--the source material/s--of the videogame/s world/s. If you think every Resident Evil videogame is canon to each other, then, that would be wrong to think that; they are not obviously, but, that do not mean also that a Resident Evil/s videogame does/can connection to another Resident Evil/s. The Alice character is already in the videogame world before the first movie was made. You should be telling me this than me telling you this. Do you know what character/s she is in the Resident Evil videogame world/s? The movie main character Alice isn't as powerful as you think. (The-Resident-Evil-3:-Nemesis-Jill-Valentine-Version-Of-Jill-Valentine had destroyed Nemesis - Later on Jill Valentine became a Super-Soldier with Albert Wesker becoming one before the Resident Evil: Code Veronica vide0game, right) Even with her power, Alice can still be hurt physically. Watch each and every movie multiple of times to see this if not already; it's very obvious if you keep an open-mind to what you can see in all of the Resident Evil films. This is not what i think, but I know this, that, Resident Evil wasn't meant to be a horror videogame franchise. video-gamers, or people who think their video-gamers, or both, want a "dream movie". That's what you want, right? If that's what you want, it'll never happen, sorry. Whatever. A dream-Resident-Evil-movie will never happen. Even George Romero could not even do it, and, George Romero was the guy who has the most experience with "survival horror", (laugh). Look at the Silent Hill videogames, for example. Now, that's psychological horror, to me, mixed with physical horror (& gore). The Silent Hill videogames are not at all scary. They too fall under "campy" to me. If you think (as well as feel when seeing/hearing/thinking about/dreaming about) that the Resident Evil videogame/s is/are scary, or, think they should be scary, then, that would really mean that you are not really into anything-and-everything Resident Evil, be it, the Resident Evil movies; be it, the Resident Evil videogames; be it, the other Resident Evil novels--and such and such; be it, both videogames and movies, or whatever "Resident Evil". I get what the movies are doing. I get the videogames too. I get what the Resident Evil book novels and graphic novels and the movie novels are. Can you say the same thing? I know you cannot say the same thing as I told you just now about-that I get Resident Evil. The Mansion (in the first videogame Resident Evil) is not Resident Evil. Resident Evil is not about what you tend to have "survival" as, hence, The Undead-and/or-zombies. None of that is Resident Evil, but, that does not mean that Resident Evil can never have those things; it does have those things. But those things do not make it Resident Evil. I will tell you what Resident Evil means. Resident Evil means that you cannot trust no one. That's the theme of everything Resident Evil. You have just learned something today.

NOUN0001

That is you saying that you have nothing to offer to no one on anything-and-everything that is Resident Evil. (laugh) Now, go play some more Legend Of Zelda. And please stay away from Resident Evil while you're at it.

Turo602

The King of Kings
That is you saying that you have nothing to offer to no one on anything-and-everything that is Resident Evil. (laugh)

Lol, am I supposed to get mad? (laugh) Because (laugh) anyone here (laugh) can clearly see (laugh) that I (laugh) have (laugh) more sense than you. (laugh)

Turo602

The King of Kings
You claim that you have a lot of sense; prove it.

I already have, your inferior mind just can't comprehend it.

And? Whatever-whatever. Anyhow, These are not my opinions; theses are facts that you can look-up obviously. And I disagree with your comment/s towards me; I get the Resident Evil films. You do not obviously. That is why you are acting like a child this way to me, hence, if you are not into the Resident Evil movies, you are not really into the Resident Evil video games; I win.

Wow, how many edits are you going to make before you're satisfied with this nonsense?

NOUN0001

I already have, your inferior mind just can't comprehend it.

Wow, how many edits are you going to make before you're satisfied with this nonsense?
I'm just trying to clarify for you to understand me better, that's the reason for the edits. Sorry if that annoys you.
And with you saying that I cannot understand you; well, I do understand you more than you understand yourself; you are not really into Resident Evil. That's what you keep tending towards. I understand that much. Is there more that you have left out? If there is, I like to know about that. If not, go play some more Zelda Mini Cap. Or you can do something else; I do not care. Would you like to be a friend of mine? I am not trying to insult you, but, if you feel insulted, I am sorry; I'm not trying to insult you. I am trying to just state the fact/s on Resident Evil as a whole.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
I'm just trying to clarify for you to understand me better, that's the reason for the edits. Sorry if that annoys you.

Clarify? By being pompous? Dude, you're troll and I have been using you for my own personal entertainment. Yeah, I just saw your edit...

And with you saying that I cannot understand you; well, I do understand you more than you understand yourself; you are not really into Resident Evil. That's what you keep tending towards. I understand that much. Is there more that you have left out? If there is, I like to know about that. If not, go play some more Zelda Mini Cap.

...and it only shows how sorry you are. I just find it hilarious right now that you're probably at home using your mom's laptop and trying to get someone who is intellectually superior to you mad with third grade nonsense. But who can blame you, right? You probably have a bad report card coming in so you're trying to spend as much time possible on mommy's computer before she punishes you.

It's okay champ, I think it's cool that you can read and write... somewhat. You obviously have a handle on the internet, seeing as you clicked on The Legend of Zelda thread and read the last post. If only you apply yourself at school, squirt.

And with you saying that I cannot understand you; well, I do understand you more than you understand yourself; you are not really into Resident Evil. That's what you keep tending towards. I understand that much. Is there more that you have left out? If there is, I like to know about that. If not, go play some more Zelda Mini Cap. Or you can do something else; I do not care. Would you like to be a friend of mine? I am not trying to insult you, but, if you feel insulted, I am sorry; I'm not trying to insult you. I am trying to just state the fact/s on Resident Evil as a whole.

Oh look, another edit. You tire easily, don't you? I guess bed time is soon for you.

NOUN0001

You won before I was born, huh; tell me more. What did you win? Let me guess; I think that you won a ticket to nowhere. I think that is what you won, yeah. Is that it: a ticket to nowhere. Cheers.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
You won before I was born, huh; tell me more. What did you win?

You should consult your parent or legal guardian because if you still haven't caught on, then you have bigger problems than trying to figure out what I won.

NOUN0001

Why, you contagious? (laugh) I know-you know that I could be contagious because you know that there is a flu going around called "people-who-think-they're-into-resident-evil-but-they-are-not-really-into-resident evil". Oh, that flu, yeah. (laugh) That's not new. I'm immune to it. Thanks for warning me though.

Last edited:

NOUN0001

Nay, you have the sickness.; it's a mental flu that you have.
You still have an open opportunity to have a chance to change my mind on you.

NOUN0001

You said something about if things were different that we'd be having a good discussion, right. Well, let's try it out for a change. What do you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom