• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

end the movie series with the 6th movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisleonjillclaire

Hey everyone just wondering if you think they should finish the anderson/jovovich series after the 6th movie?? Its all but confirmed there will be a sequel to retribution and I don't want to sound greedy but I think they could make another 3 or 4 after retribution and with the new game coming out in novemeber there would be dozens of new stories that can be adapted through film . Or maybe you guys would like a reboot or spin off maybe ? What's your thoughts ???

Lizzy

I would personally like more after the sixth one! The Resident Evil team has done such a great job of making every film so different and I think that will continue without any of the storyline becoming old or repetitive.
Apparently they may be doing a prequel or a spin off according to the producer after the sixth which would be interesting though I would rather have more Alice!

kevin buckley

I really want a movie reboot. You know true to the games. Set at the Spencer mansion and have Chris redfield and Jill valentine. Has anyone came across George Romero's original script?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yes, most of us here have ready or read a synopsis of Romero's script. I think the movies ARE true to the games, even though the games are of COURSE better. But they've stated that the sixth will be the last movie. Me personally, I don't want a carbon copy version of the games in a movie. I want something...Similar...More similar than what we have, but more HORROR. The movies have NEVER actually felt like horror movies. That's what RE movies should truly be. Horror movies.

kevin buckley

that would be great. make it scarier like the [REC] movies. but whos gonna play chris redfield and jill valentine?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
that would be great. make it scarier like the [REC] movies. but whos gonna play chris redfield and jill valentine?
Well, Chris would DEFINITELY be played by David Boreanaz...
217116_121636204580080_5468926_n.jpg

Reactions: Jen

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't want her to...I kind of want the actors to all be well known actors. It's a fact that big name actors will sell a movie. And RE has next to NO big names in it EVERY. They have some decent names, but that's about it. And I want these RE movies to be stellar. Perfect acting. Perfect Budget. WITHOUT all this CG bull****.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I loved the first movie and the second movie. I felt the third movie was good. I was indifferent toward the fourth movie (Though I did enjoy Chris and Claire vs Wesker a lot more than Chris and Sheva vs Wesker) and I felt that the fifth movie was lacking something that prevented me from liking it as much as the others. I hope the sixth movie is better.

I'd kinda prefer a CGI movie about the Mansion Incident (And maybe a short one about HUNK/Ada/other during the Raccoon City Incident).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom