• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Easter egg: Jill Sandiwich

L

Lurker
okay guys you know how barry at one point in the game said jill could have been a jill sandwich. Well in dead rising one of the restraunts is called Jills Sandwiches.

Tr1ppy

rathit;25279 said:
okay guys you know how barry at one point in the game said jill could have been a jill sandwich. Well in dead rising one of the restraunts is called Jills Sandwiches.
lol is may be in the food there

Jill_Valentine

rathit;25279 said:
wow I didn't even know that lol That's really cool..:)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Jill Sandwich
"That was a close one, A second late an you would of fit nicely into a sandwich!"

barry is funny.
he just shoots the door handle off with his massive magnum revolver gun. BOOSH just in time!

ValentineFan

There is also a store called 'Chris's fine foods' and I think one of the survivors you can find is called Shinji- which is the name of the Resi evil creator.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It's not slang, it's a running gag from the first Resident Evil game; Jill gets trapped in a small hallway, and the ceiling starts to lower on her. Barry comes just in time to save her, and remarks that she 'was almost a Jill-sandwich'. The original RE had some pretty cheesy quotes, and this was just some of them that got more infamous, is all. It's the same with 'I hope this isn't Chris' blood...'

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Aha, I see. Thanks La Femme.

RE5.;36674 said:
Jill Sandwich
"That was a close one, A second late an you would of fit nicely into a sandwich!"
I just noticed the video.
Was that the first RE game? The graphics looks almost too good for that.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
The first RE game has a remake, which the video is probably of- although I haven't seen it. The line is featured in both the original and the remake, though.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah Romero the link i had was from the Remake on gamecube :D
haha the original is so old school!!! love it haha.

Top Bottom