• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 E3

black 93

I hope im wrong but i personally dont think we'll see RE7 at e3. I dont know why, i just have that feeling. I think its the RE0 remaster we're gunna see. Reason i think that is because capcom have said they were going to see how the remaster of remake and revelations 2 did, and that was gunna influence RE7. If that is the case it seems too soon considering both those games are only a few months old. Id like a new RE game, paticularly one set after 6 to see whats going on, but if capcom need time to make this game amazing then im cool with that. Thats why their doing all these remasters, partly to see how survival horror as a genre does nowadays and partly to hold us over.

wayne

I hope im wrong but i personally dont think we'll see RE7 at e3. I dont know why, i just have that feeling. I think its the RE0 remaster we're gunna see. Reason i think that is because capcom have said they were going to see how the remaster of remake and revelations 2 did, and that was gunna influence RE7. If that is the case it seems too soon considering both those games are only a few months old. Id like a new RE game, paticularly one set after 6 to see whats going on, but if capcom need time to make this game amazing then im cool with that. Thats why their doing all these remasters, partly to see how survival horror as a genre does nowadays and partly to hold us over.

I really hope they do! I mean what have they been working on the past 3 years? Yeah remake and rev2 but the remake was only a remaster and im sure a different team make the revelations series, i dont think it would take as many people to do a remaster then it would to make an entire new game. Plus the rumours(yeah iknow they are just rumours) but they had to start somewhere unless it is people making it up to get us hyped! Either E3 is 2 days so we will find out soon enough!

black 93

I really hope they do! I mean what have they been working on the past 3 years? Yeah remake and rev2 but the remake was only a remaster and im sure a different team make the revelations series, i dont think it would take as many people to do a remaster then it would to make an entire new game. Plus the rumours(yeah iknow they are just rumours) but they had to start somewhere unless it is people making it up to get us hyped! Either E3 is 2 days so we will find out soon enough!
Yea dont get me wrong mate i really hope RE7 makes an apperance even if its only a teaser trailer, just anything to confirm its coming would be nice at this point. And yes your right i forgot that there are two teams working on games. Plus there was only a 3 year gap between RE5 and RE6 so it is possible, and you are right there that remake was only a remaster, i just have that feeling lol. Who knows maybe im wrong and RE7 will come out in time for xmas and if i am wrong il be really happy lol

wayne

Yea dont get me wrong mate i really hope RE7 makes an apperance even if its only a teaser trailer, just anything to confirm its coming would be nice at this point. And yes your right i forgot that there are two teams working on games. Plus there was only a 3 year gap between RE5 and RE6 so it is possible, and you are right there that remake was only a remaster, i just have that feeling lol. Who knows maybe im wrong and RE7 will come out in time for xmas and if i am wrong il be really happy lol

Yep and im pretty sure i read somewhere that capcom want to reduce the time it takes for them to make games, since resident evil is pretty much their biggest franchise it make so much sense for them to announce it at E3, like you said even if it is a teaser trailer and least its been announced and we know its coming and i have something to watch and druel over :p Also their line up is something like 3 horror games 3 action games and 3 adventure games, maybe less than 3 not too sure but resident evil 7 HAS to be one of them! Plus if the rumours are true about it coming by the end of this year.

black 93

Yep and im pretty sure i read somewhere that capcom want to reduce the time it takes for them to make games, since resident evil is pretty much their biggest franchise it make so much sense for them to announce it at E3, like you said even if it is a teaser trailer and least its been announced and we know its coming and i have something to watch and druel over :p Also their line up is something like 3 horror games 3 action games and 3 adventure games, maybe less than 3 not too sure but resident evil 7 HAS to be one of them! Plus if the rumours are true about it coming by the end of this year.
all true mate iv read the same things. They may all be rumours but hey we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed. Like you said capcom arent gunna dilly dally when it comes to RE since its their biggest franchise.

wayne

all true mate iv read the same things. They may all be rumours but hey we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed. Like you said capcom arent gunna dilly dally when it comes to RE since its their biggest franchise.

I just want jill in the next one. She was PEEFECT in 5 the way she looked all down to her voice, capcom nailed that! I just think they changed her in revelations because compared to the main series i dont think they had the budget to do her like 5. Just think though she only looks different in the rev series in the main series she has her julia voth face. So if she is in 7 she might go back too looking like she did in 5.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
I just want jill in the next one. She was PEEFECT in 5 the way she looked all down to her voice, capcom nailed that! I just think they changed her in revelations because compared to the main series i dont think they had the budget to do her like 5. Just think though she only looks different in the rev series in the main series she has her julia voth face. So if she is in 7 she might go back too looking like she did in 5.
This!
You seem to like Jill just as much as do :) In RE5 Jill was amazing despite being a supporting character. Her face and voice were perfect for her. I hope they'll use Julia Voth as face model and Particia Ja Lee as her voice actress. And I believe she will return in RE7. Jill usually appears in odd titled numbers and we haven't seen her since 2009.

wayne

This!
You seem to like Jill just as much as do :) In RE5 Jill was amazing despite being a supporting character. Her face and voice were perfect for her. I hope they'll use Julia Voth as face model and Particia Ja Lee as her voice actress. And I believe she will return in RE7. Jill usually appears in odd titled numbers and we haven't seen her since 2009.

I f****** love jill valentine! The first resident evil game i ever played was nemesis and that obv had jill in it and i fell in love with her. Tbh though i think theres more chance of her looking like julia voth again than having patrica ja lee back as her voice because i swear she was voicing her in the first revelations trailer and then they changed it to michelle ruff, which i do like her but partrica is more jill to me than michelle. Im just thinking how amazing jill will look if she is in 7 i mean claire looked amazing in revelations 2 and i dont care what anyone says! That was a low budget game so just wait and see what a high budget game will look like on ps4/xbone

black 93

Hell yes they need to use jill in 7, considering that in the past few years every other main character has had their own games or at least campaigns. Leons been in two games, chris has been in 3, adas been in 2, claires been in 1, hell even sherry and barry have had their own. I know jill was in revelations 1, but come on that game was set in 2005 and that game had you playing as all these diffrent characters. And with everything thats gone on with jill since then, like wesker controlling her for 3 godamn years , and the fact that the majority of RE5 was chris trying to save her they need to give jill some spotlight. And im talking her own game, sure other characters can be there of course but jill needs her fix.

wayne

Hell yes they need to use jill in 7, considering that in the past few years every other main character has had their own games or at least campaigns. Leons been in two games, chris has been in 3, adas been in 2, claires been in 1, hell even sherry and barry have had their own. I know jill was in revelations 1, but come on that game was set in 2005 and that game had you playing as all these diffrent characters. And with everything thats gone on with jill since then, like wesker controlling her for 3 godamn years , and the fact that the majority of RE5 was chris trying to save her they need to give jill some spotlight. And im talking her own game, sure other characters can be there of course but jill needs her fix.

Yep yep, i think 6 was stupid not too include jill and claire, i mean in 6 you EVERY SINGLE MAIN CHARACTER but not jill and claire. Claire i kind of understand because we hadnt seen her for a while anyway and then we got revelations 2, but jill.... after what happened to her in 5 and then she dont appear in 6 and chris doesnt even mention her is stupid. To me they should of replaced helena with claire and replaced piers with jill. It was still a good game, i actually enjoyed 6 despite all the hate it got.

black 93

Yep yep, i think 6 was stupid not too include jill and claire, i mean in 6 you EVERY SINGLE MAIN CHARACTER but not jill and claire. Claire i kind of understand because we hadnt seen her for a while anyway and then we got revelations 2, but jill.... after what happened to her in 5 and then she dont appear in 6 and chris doesnt even mention her is stupid. To me they should of replaced helena with claire and replaced piers with jill. It was still a good game, i actually enjoyed 6 despite all the hate it got.
hell yes man, i did enjoy it too but for RE6 they should have brought all the classic characters together to fight one big threat, chris and claire would have been reunited, jill could have finally met leon, and barry could have been a bsaa advisor giving orders to them all. Godamn can you imagine how cool that would have been? Then sherry could have shown up with jake, and they should have done more with chris and jake. Jake said him and chris were not done talking about chris killing wesker. Then nothing happened lol but still maybe that will come up again at some point.

wayne

hell yes man, i did enjoy it too but for RE6 they should have brought all the classic characters together to fight one big threat, chris and claire would have been reunited, jill could have finally met leon, and barry could have been a bsaa advisor giving orders to them all. Godamn can you imagine how cool that would have been? Then sherry could have shown up with jake, and they should have done more with chris and jake. Jake said him and chris were not done talking about chris killing wesker. Then nothing happened lol but still maybe that will come up again at some point.

I didnt really like jake, he was too COD for me. Iknow imagine when they did 6 and it had all the main characters interacting with each other i think 6 would of been liked more if they had done that. I actually really like the way all the characters met in 6, i dont think it was bloated at all. After chris and leon met in 6 i hope jill and claire meet in 7, claire obv knows about jill due to her cracking that joke about i was almost a claire sandwich :p imagine having resident evil 5 jill and alyson court back as claire in 7! That would be sick!!! That tweet from alyson court a while back and that work julia voth was doing even tho she denied it was for resident evil, i think shes lying. Makes me think that they will be 7.

N7Valentine

I f****** love jill valentine! The first resident evil game i ever played was nemesis and that obv had jill in it and i fell in love with her. Tbh though i think theres more chance of her looking like julia voth again than having patrica ja lee back as her voice because i swear she was voicing her in the first revelations trailer and then they changed it to michelle ruff, which i do like her but partrica is more jill to me than michelle. Im just thinking how amazing jill will look if she is in 7 i mean claire looked amazing in revelations 2 and i dont care what anyone says! That was a low budget game so just wait and see what a high budget game will look like on ps4/xbone
Yay! Another Jill Fan :D My first RE game was RE1 but I ultimately fell in love with her in RE3 <3 Ever since that time she became my favorite character in RE. I don't care if others think of her as a boring/overrated character to me she's amazing, smart, sexy and she's braver than Chris.
Yeah I think we rather get her Julia Voth face back than her Patricia Voice. Michelle ruff ain't that bad, but Patricia's voice fits Jill's personality/character more, imo.

OMG Jill and Claire in a high budget RE game. I can already imagine how they gonna look like ;)

wayne

Yay! Another Jill Fan :D My first RE game was RE1 but I ultimately fell in love with her in RE3 <3 Ever since that time she became my favorite character in RE. I don't care if others think of her as a boring/overrated character to me she's amazing, smart, sexy and she's braver than Chris.
Yeah I think we rather get her Julia Voth face back than her Patricia Voice. Michelle ruff ain't that bad, but Patricia's voice fits Jill's personality/character more, imo.

OMG Jill and Claire in a high budget RE game. I can already imagine how they gonna look like ;)

Jill valentine rocks!! Michelle ruff just makes jill seem abit dull but i still like her.... julia voth and patricia ja lee is jill valentine 100%!!! Trust me jill and claire in a high budget game would be crazy!! They just need to make it horror and not action then it will be amazing!!

N7Valentine

Jill valentine rocks!! Michelle ruff just makes jill seem abit dull but i still like her.... julia voth and patricia ja lee is jill valentine 100%!!! Trust me jill and claire in a high budget game would be crazy!! They just need to make it horror and not action then it will be amazing!!
F*ck yeah she does! True, i felt like Michelle makes Jill sound slightly robotic, but she can be emotional too (when Parker "died" for example), but still Julia Voth face and Patricia Ja Lee voice is 100% Jill. Besides Julia Voth is destined to be Jill Valentine. You know both share the same initials J.V. hehe.

I do think if they have more female lead characters, the game will be more horror. Jill was a lead in Rev1 and it had a better horror atmosphere and the same with Claire in Rev2. I don't know but somehing tells me we'll see both main RE ladies in RE7 ;)

wayne

F*ck yeah she does! True, i felt like Michelle makes Jill sound slightly robotic, but she can be emotional too (when Parker "died" for example), but still Julia Voth face and Patricia Ja Lee voice is 100% Jill. Besides Julia Voth is destined to be Jill Valentine. You know both share the same initials J.V. hehe.

I do think if they have more female lead characters, the game will be more horror. Jill was a lead in Rev1 and it had a better horror atmosphere and the same with Claire in Rev2. I don't know but somehing tells me we'll see both main RE ladies in RE7 ;)

I really hope they both are in resident evil 7 too! Only 2 more days till e3!! Not sure when capcom are on tho.

N7Valentine

I really hope they both are in resident evil 7 too! Only 2 more days till e3!! Not sure when capcom are on tho.
Probably. Chris met Leon in RE6 after all. So it's time for Jill to meet Claire in 7. Only 2 days left? Jeez, the waiting is killing me :S

wayne

Probably. Chris met Leon in RE6 after all. So it's time for Jill to meet Claire in 7. Only 2 days left? Jeez, the waiting is killing me :S

Exactly so hopefully they will be! Iknow man im getting bored of waiting now lol but since im in the uk i dont think ill see it till tuesday since we are 8 hours ahead in america :/ stress lol.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Let's say we get a RE7 trailer at E3. Do you think they will reveal all characters?
- i doubt it , but im sure they would do the trailer with a surprise character to get us pumped! dont hold your breath though . i dont think were getting any resident evil 7 at all

Top Bottom