• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 E3

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Exactly so hopefully they will be! Iknow man im getting bored of waiting now lol but since im in the uk i dont think ill see it till tuesday since we are 8 hours ahead in america :/ stress lol.
They will ;) Don't ask me I'm bored and I finally want some answers.
Hey another european, cool. I'm from Germany. yeah i think i have to watch it at midnight/late evening as usual.

wayne

Same here, i wish people would stop saying it wont be there though its annoying me, only people who know are capcom lol, even if its not theres still loads of other games i cant wait to see :D

N7Valentine

- i doubt it , but im sure they would do the trailer with a surprise character to get us pumped! dont hold your breath though . i dont think were getting any resident evil 7 at all
Let's just wait and see ;) Maybe we'll get something or nothing

wayne

I feel like I'm the only one that loves Michelle. It's not really her fault that she sounded like a robot, it was more the voice directors'. She usually doesn't sound like that.
Also I think Patricia is overrated (don't kill me). She sounded really awkward in Umbrella Chronicles. I like her, but she just sounded really awkward.

Yeah i agree michelle ruff did sound good i just prefer patricia ja lee, dont worry im not going to kill you :p by the way are the girl who does them videos blogs? I swear i follow you on my facebook and im pretty sure ive seen you on tomb raider forums too! :)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Yeah i agree michelle ruff did sound good i just prefer patricia ja lee, dont worry im not going to kill you :p by the way are the girl who does them videos blogs? I swear i follow you on my facebook and im pretty sure ive seen you on tomb raider forums too! :)

No, this is the only kind of forum I'm on and I'm not really on Facebook anymore.

Last edited:

N7Valentine

I feel like I'm the only one that loves Michelle. It's not really her fault that she sounded like a robot, it was more the voice directors'. She usually doesn't sound like that.
Also I think Patricia is overrated (don't kill me). She sounded really awkward in Umbrella Chronicles. I like her, but she just sounded really awkward.
Haha don't worry I won't kill you ;) I just think Patricia's voice fitted Jill's personality more. You know she sounded like a strong female character, but she could be also very sweet, which is how I would describe Jill's personality in RE5. You know after Chris saved her in RE5, she sounded so cute I just wanted to hug her... and Chris too for saving her :D

Michelle did a good job too and I'm certain it wasn't really her fault for making Jill sound like a robot, but I think it had more to do with her robotic personality in Revelations 1 in general (Well except she showed a few signs of emotion whenever Chris was mentioned or Parker's death and a few other things) But still, Jill's voice isn't the biggest problem here it's just the face. I just can't get used to it.

For example Chris retained his facial features from his REmake days and they only changed his voice once(I really like his Roger Craig Smith voice. It fits his personality), but even in RE6 he still looks like the Chris Redfield I remember, he's just older and more buff now, while Jill's face and voice were changed after RE5 and she didn't look like herself anymore. To me she felt like a completely new character in Revelations. I just don't like it. They should stick to one face and one voice for Jill and because of those changes most of her fans turned on her and started to hate on her. But I still like her because she's Jill "Mothaf*ckin'" Valentine xD

I really love her Julia Voth face (most Jill fans do, because that was her face from her REmake days) and her Patricia Ja Lee voice, but that's just my personal preference ;)

wayne

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Uncharted 4
Fallout 4
Mass Effect 4 ;)
and you?

Rise of the tomb raider
Uncharted 4
Uncharted nathan drake collection cant wait to see chloe in high def ;)
Tekken 7
hopefully resident evil 7 too :)

Did anyone see the tweet that the voice actor did for wesker??

wayne

LATEST UPDATE:
here's Capcom's E3 activities: http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2015/06/12/capcom-e3-2015-activities (damn still no signs of resi 7, still hoping for a surprise)

wait what tweet? :O

https://twitter.com/DC_Douglas/status/606023047892471808

He just hashtags resident evil 7 dont actually say if its going to be announced though but more and more rumours are just showing up on the internet which is making me think it is going to be announced but as a suprise. Also that link im pretty sure is just saying whats playable at e3 if it is going to be a suprise there not going to show it on their e3 line up i dont think.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
If you look at that tweet he links an article that says that Wesker should return. In the replies to the tweet someone says that D.C would know if it was true and he says that it isn't. I wouldn't get your hopes up over that tweet, I think he's literally just saying he'd like that to happen.

Last edited:

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Yes unfortunately nothing guarantees resi 7 will show, btw I'm not too familiar with E3 has been it done before surprise annoucement? I mean it just pops out of nowhere during the event.

wayne

If you look at that tweet he links an article that says that Wesker should return. In the replies to the tweet someone says that D.C would know if it was true and he says that it isn't. I wouldn't get your hopes up over that tweet, I think he's literally just saying he'd like that to happen.

Oh i didnt see that, either way though they better announce resident evil 7 at e3. I need a new resident evil game to play!

wayne

Yes unfortunately nothing guarantees resi 7 will show, btw I'm not too familiar with E3 has been it done before surprise annoucement? I mean it just pops out of nowhere during the event.

Yeah sometimes they do, pretty sure some games have been announced at e3 that havent been mentioned before.

Top Bottom