• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 E3

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
RE6 was a sausage fest. The lead characters were Leon, Jake and Chris. Ada was the only female lead. So 3 guys and 1 woman.
Leon had a female partner same with Jake, but they were just supporting characters. Chris campaign had to be the biggest sausage fest of all. You only had guys there (Jeez, where were you Jill?).
I think it's just fair if we get more female leads in RE7.
you didnt have to play as the guys so your kinda wrong... also all the resident evil games are equal with guys and girls theres never been a male only or female only

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
i wouldnt play it honestly if was female only game. i like immerse myself in the game not be a woman in a game and i am sure a lot of woman that play games dont wanna play as a guy either unless the story calls for it in certain points like all the other games switched between the two or gave you options

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
i wouldnt play it honestly if was female only game. i like immerse myself in the game not be a woman in a game and i am sure a lot of woman that play games dont wanna play as a guy either unless the story calls for it in certain points like all the other games switched between the two or gave you options

The gender of the character shouldn't change how immersive the game is for the player...

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Really, playing as a woman or guy shouldn't matter. I also know a lot of men who prefer to play with female characters, cuz they're bored of playing with the guys, since they're usually the main heroes in most games. This and the fact that some guys appreciate the backside of a female character just more xD

I don't mind with playing a female character, I actually like it. Badass women always amazed me in video gaming ;) But in RE6 Chris's campaign had to be the most unequal campaign, because they were no women, only men :p

wayne

Really, playing as a woman or guy shouldn't matter. I also know a lot of men who prefer to play with female characters, cuz they're bored of playing with the guys, since they're usually the main heroes in most games. This and the fact that some guys appreciate the backside of a female character just more xD

I don't mind with playing a female character, I actually like it. Badass women always amazed me in video gaming ;) But in RE6 Chris's campaign had to be the most unequal campaign, because they were no women, only men :p

Well if you count that lady at the bar who throws chris's drink in his face lol and then when your chasing down carla..... playing as a woman in chris's campaign tho nope theres none.

e_etu

Soram ~

tumblr_inline_mkw9ceb8LM1r44sbp.gif

But yeah i agree with others. I wanna see more pretty females in Re7 :3

wayne

:D More girls = better game.
Also i am guy but i prefer playing as badass women too :p

Same as much as i like chris he has been in the last three games, not including revelations 2. So he needs a break. Time to let the ladies star.

N7Valentine

It's def time for the ladies to shine in RE7. Screw Leon and Chris and give Jill and Claire the time to shine :)

Tomorrow already? Damn let's hope we get something on RE7 at E3

wayne

It's def time for the ladies to shine in RE7. Screw Leon and Chris and give Jill and Claire the time to shine :)

Tomorrow already? Damn let's hope we get something on RE7 at E3

Its supposed to start tomorrow the 15th, considering most of capcoms line up is remasters they have to have something to show. I read that they a few suprises for us, hopefully resident evil 7 is one of them.

N7Valentine

Its supposed to start tomorrow the 15th, considering most of capcoms line up is remasters they have to have something to show. I read that they a few suprises for us, hopefully resident evil 7 is one of them.
I hope so. I can't wait anymore.

wayne

Same here. Or they show a trailer and Jill isn't in it :'(

Guess will have to wait and see i read that apart from the remasters capcom have a action game, a adventure game and a fighting game that they havent announced yet so hopefully resident evil 7 will be one. Damn you capcom cant you just leak something so we know its coming.

N7Valentine

Guess will have to wait and see i read that apart from the remasters capcom have a action game, a adventure game and a fighting game that they havent announced yet so hopefully resident evil 7 will be one. Damn you capcom cant you just leak something so we know its coming.
There were a few rumors about RE7's storyline but it'd take that one with a grain of salt. You can never trust them

Top Bottom