• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 E3

wayne

May I ask. How did they do it with RE6? Where did they reveal it? Was it at E3 or the TGS?

Not too sure, think it was TGS but dont hold me to that. It was 3 years ago i have a hard enough time trying to remember what happened yesterday lol :p

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Indeed. I still have way too many unanswered questions. The E3 is a great opportunity to reveal a RE7 trailer or teaser.

So who do you think will make an appearance in 7? I vote for Jill, Rebecca and possibly Claire, but it depends in which year the game will be set.

wayne

Indeed. I still have way too many unanswered questions. The E3 is a great opportunity to reveal a RE7 trailer or teaser.

So who do you think will make an appearance in 7? I vote for Jill, Rebecca and possibly Claire, but it depends in which year the game will be set.

If the rumours do actually turn out to be true the release is supposed to be october, so realistically it would be at e3. I want jill, claire, rebecca, and sherry. I want resident evil 7 to the girls since 6 was pretty much a sasuage fest!

N7Valentine

If the rumours do actually turn out to be true the release is supposed to be october, so realistically it would be at e3. I want jill, claire, rebecca, and sherry. I want resident evil 7 to the girls since 6 was pretty much a sasuage fest!
This!!! It had to be the biggest sausage fest in RE games and add to that the yaoi-bait x'D

N7Valentine

I wish it would be only female character but something tells me Chris will be there too. He's RE's cashcow and posterboy :p But maybe we got luck and he won't be there.

wayne

Tbh it dont mind if hes in it, as a supporting character though like revelations. I swear though when ever jill and chris are in games together it seems they are always trying to find each other... jill trying to find chris in revelations and then chris trying to jill in 5. They need to stop that.

N7Valentine

Tbh it dont mind if hes in it, as a supporting character though like revelations. I swear though when ever jill and chris are in games together it seems they are always trying to find each other... jill trying to find chris in revelations and then chris trying to jill in 5. They need to stop that.
They always search for each other and add to that the whole "are they more than just friends" part. I think Chris finally needs to screw Jill after all those years. xD Seriously he acts like a horny teenage boy around her. x'DDD lmao

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I feel like the first thing we saw for RE6 was in, like January or February of 2012... I can't think of what gaming expo that would put it in at the moment though.
It was in January 2012, and I don't think they actually released it at an expo. I think they just released a trailer and started the No Hope Left advertising campaign. I could be wrong though, so somebody correct me if I am. :)

wayne

They always search for each other and add to that the whole "are they more than just friends" part. I think Chris finally needs to screw Jill after all those years. xD Seriously he acts like a horny teenage boy around her. x'DDD lmao

Looool init imagine i swear they are NOT just friends.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
sausage fest.....??? what are you girls talking about there were the same amount of guys as girls in the game !!!! theres gotta be one of each atleast! all girls im just not gonna play it..sorry. dont get your hopes up over tweets and old wesker stories of him recording theyve been saying this for years! - i really wish any of it was true ....but none of it is. Capcom is still trying to get that one foot out of the grave to save their asses by remastering good games from their back logs . I honestly dont even think they have the assets or man power right now to make a big block buster resident evil 7 at this moment. They gotta get their **** together first

wayne

sausage fest.....??? what are you girls talking about there were the same amount of guys as girls in the game !!!! theres gotta be one of each atleast! all girls im just not gonna play it..sorry. dont get your hopes up over tweets and old wesker stories of him recording theyve been saying this for years! - i really wish any of it was true ....but none of it is. Capcom is still trying to get that one foot out of the grave to save their asses by remastering good games from their back logs . I honestly dont even think they have the assets or man power right now to make a big block buster resident evil 7 at this moment. They gotta get their **** together first

Nah there was more men in 6, only girls was helena, sherry, ada, debra and carla. Now the guys you had leon, jake, chris, simmons and piers and if you count all of chris men.... from edonia and china.

N7Valentine

RE6 was a sausage fest. The lead characters were Leon, Jake and Chris. Ada was the only female lead. So 3 guys and 1 woman.
Leon had a female partner same with Jake, but they were just supporting characters. Chris campaign had to be the biggest sausage fest of all. You only had guys there (Jeez, where were you Jill?).
I think it's just fair if we get more female leads in RE7.

wayne

RE6 was a sausage fest. The lead characters were Leon, Jake and Chris. Ada was the only female lead. So 3 guys and 1 woman.
Leon had a female partner same with Jake, but they were just supporting characters. Chris campaign had to be the biggest sausage fest of all. You only had guys there (Jeez, where were you Jill?).
I think it's just fair if we get more female leads in RE7.

Yep thats exactly it! 6 had 4/5 women in it if that, most of them you dont really count though since they wernt main leads only ada was the main leads so yeah resident evil 6=sasuage fest!

Top Bottom