• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City DON'T PLAY THIS GAME BY YOUR SELF MULTIPLAYER ONLY!

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
The AI for me were fine, my squad in solo mode was actually decent, minus them randomly walking into trip mines so i didn't have to shoot them.:p
My only issue was Leon kept sniping me down a million times before i managed to get the barricade broken with a blood frenzy to get up to where he was positioned.

Everyone has their opinion, and is of course welcomed to share said opinion, playing on normal difficulty is doable, any difficulty level higher is not recommended solo, squad definitely recommended if players have internet access with their consoles.

The AI for me were fine, my squad in solo mode was actually decent, minus them randomly walking into trip mines so i didn't have to shoot them.:p
My only issue was Leon kept sniping me down a million times before i managed to get the barricade broken with a blood frenzy to get up to where he was positioned.

Everyone has their opinion, and is of course welcomed to share said opinion, playing on normal difficulty is doable, any difficulty level higher is not recommended solo, squad definitely recommended if players have internet access with their consoles.
Lucky. My Squad Will Walk into The fire and stand there. When all the enemies are dead, they will stay in cover for like 10 minutes. XD

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I loved it solo! My squad AI was decent and helpful.. My only "complaint" would be the trip mines, but that's only minor. Multi-player was fun, too. I don't understand why this game is getting such a bad rap. =\

Felicia

I've heard so many people say this game was horrible. When I actually picked it up myself and started playing with my boyfriend, I understood that they were playing alone.

Redfield Fan 93

I Always come prepared.
I played my first campaign solo, if you can look past the teamate AI its really enjoyable, never do pro solo though, im sure that will be ALOT of trial and error.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Havnt got the game yet but when I do I was hoping some one could play online with me over XBox

hangar40

I finished it last week for the first time in cooperative offline. Obviously it's a lot more difficult because the IA is not good. I haven't tried it online yet, just the versus mode and it's pretty cool.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Hmm....Seems as though the AI for you guys just aren't going it through
My Squad (AI) were the best i've ever seen i was playing pro to plat the game
and i lost track how many times the AI saved my life let alone make the best distraction ever known to man
Of course if you want to survive then everything must be aproached with caution otherwise
''You Are Dead''

JMG29

To Let The World Be
I hate working with people I don't know.
No one I know owns the game on the PS3.
I didn't even finish it. I returned it to GameStop and got a 100% refund (thank god. I'm glad I didn't actually buy this crap game new, otherwise I would only get some of my money back.)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I hate working with people I don't know.
No one I know owns the game on the PS3.
I didn't even finish it. I returned it to GameStop and got a 100% refund (thank god. I'm glad I didn't actually buy this crap game new, otherwise I would only get some of my money back.)

I hate the fact people like you come on here where people actually enjoy the game and start ******** about it. like really grow up and like others say
''Don't like it? don't play it and GTFO''

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I hate the fact people like you come on here where people actually enjoy the game and start ******** about it. like really grow up and like others say
''Don't like it? don't play it and GTFO''
Hey man, cool down...We're all friends here, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion...I agree, there isn't need for it...But there also isn't really need for others to should and add to the problem...Live and let die my friend ;)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Hey man, cool down...We're all friends here, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion...I agree, there isn't need for it...But there also isn't really need for others to should and add to the problem...Live and let die my friend ;)
Ok right now im scared.....

Anyways yeah i guess but almost everygame i play there's some random fool who just wants to get attention bu saying it sucks and game after game even the reviews tick me off more then the actual people themselfs which is saying something

Top Bottom