• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City DON'T PLAY THIS GAME BY YOUR SELF MULTIPLAYER ONLY!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ok right now im scared.....

Anyways yeah i guess but almost everygame i play there's some random fool who just wants to get attention bu saying it sucks and game after game even the reviews tick me off more then the actual people themselfs which is saying something
Why are you scared lol? And you're right...A lot of times in life, not just video games, there are people who say stuff and blow things out of proportion just to do so...But that's life...You just gotta shake your head, think in your head about how stupid they are, let life go on...

P.S. I'm not calling you out on being one of those people I'm talking about JMG

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Why are you scared lol? And you're right...A lot of times in life, not just video games, there are people who say stuff and blow things out of proportion just to do so...But that's life...You just gotta shake your head, think in your head about how stupid they are, let life go on...

P.S. I'm not calling you out on being one of those people I'm talking about JMG

I was scared cause in all my life had i met people as calm and nice as you
i get yelled at blamed you name it
Even my own laptop hates my guts as the multiple post i am now deleting

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I was scared cause in all my life had i met people as calm and nice as you
i get yelled at blamed you name it
Even my own laptop hates my guts as the multiple post i am now deleting
Haha...Na...I'm a pretty lax dude...And in a lot of ways, this forum is like home to me...It's not like facebook or something with a bunch of "friends" that you never talk to...We all get along great here, and it seems we really do care for the issues others have...Pretty much like a family...So I like to keep the peace around here...And real life works the same...I'm not perfect, I resort to anger an violence sometimes myself...But very rarely and as a last resort...The more ya smile and stay happy, the more ya get out of life my friend...Besides, I don't even know you, so who would I be to judge you?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Haha...Na...I'm a pretty lax dude...And in a lot of ways, this forum is like home to me...It's not like facebook or something with a bunch of "friends" that you never talk to...We all get along great here, and it seems we really do care for the issues others have...Pretty much like a family...So I like to keep the peace around here...And real life works the same...I'm not perfect, I resort to anger an violence sometimes myself...But very rarely and as a last resort...The more ya smile and stay happy, the more ya get out of life my friend...Besides, I don't even know you, so who would I be to judge you?

Right here my Signiture line would come in
You'd be surprised
I get judged very easily and quickly and the fact really is because i defend something or someone who i agree with
But being the unlucky *** that i am i get wayyy more then just hate
Also i remember hating RE then played REmake and Outbreak and Loved the series for the rest of my like well....im going to at least im not that old let alone a bit young for this game but it's a much better choice then the games this generation is producing

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Right here my Signiture line would come in
You'd be surprised
I get judged very easily and quickly and the fact really is because i defend something or someone who i agree with
But being the unlucky *** that i am i get wayyy more then just hate
Also i remember hating RE then played REmake and Outbreak and Loved the series for the rest of my like well....im going to at least im not that old let alone a bit young for this game but it's a much better choice then the games this generation is producing
Hey man, I can agree with nearly 100% of that...With the exception of hating RE at first and the part about being unlucky...(because I don't believe in luck lol)...
But no way man...Just so long as you're honest and don't jump to anger really quickly in a way that ****es off the wrong people you should be right at home here...Welcome to the forum btw...

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Hey man, I can agree with nearly 100% of that...With the exception of hating RE at first and the part about being unlucky...(because I don't believe in luck lol)...
But no way man...Just so long as you're honest and don't jump to anger really quickly in a way that ****es off the wrong people you should be right at home here...Welcome to the forum btw...
Huh? well thanks i suppose im not the best with being....well friendly never had the feeling
Actually i remember in 2007...i think seeing the first RE5 trailer i got scared and ran around like a pyschopath cause of the exacutioner (Lol when i don't notice him he still scares the living **** out of me)
umm....i was 9 at the time....i think
Anger? meh i keep my cool only when someone's
1.Being picked on
2.Being a **** where my anger boils up
But other then that i'm pretty chilled i never understood why people hate me though...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Huh? well thanks i suppose im not the best with being....well friendly never had the feeling
Actually i remember in 2007...i think seeing the first RE5 trailer i got scared and ran around like a pyschopath cause of the exacutioner (Lol when i don't notice him he still scares the living **** out of me)
umm....i was 9 at the time....i think
Anger? meh i keep my cool only when someone's
1.Being picked on
2.Being a **** where my anger boils up
But other then that i'm pretty chilled i never understood why people hate me though...
Well I can gauruntee that so long as you're chilled here then you'll love the place...

JMG29

To Let The World Be

Let's back up for a moment; I didn't say that the game isn't fun in co-op. I wouldn't know. I never tried it, and I probably never will because of the two reasons I listed in my post before you freaked out. I didn't find any enjoyment from the game because of that.
I only made three posts in this entire board (now four.) Only two of which were negative. If I wanted attention, I would've spammed this board with more "HURR THIS GAME SUXORZ", but I didn't.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Well I can gauruntee that so long as you're chilled here then you'll love the place...
Actually already do
Last Forum i was in gave me a headach
Sooo....i looked for a RE forum and ended up here
Ironic how an M rated game has wayyy better people than T rated games

also JGM: My bad i'm getting tired of hearing people say '' OMG this game sucks CoD is better'' or ''This game is a disgrace i returned it before i played the first 20 minutes''

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Actually already do
Last Forum i was in gave me a headach
Sooo....i looked for a RE forum and ended up here
Ironic how an M rated game has wayyy better people than T rated games

also JGM: My bad i'm getting tired of hearing people say '' OMG this game sucks CoD is better'' or ''This game is a disgrace i returned it before i played the first 20 minutes''
Ya...I've been a part of other forums...But I'm not a fan of any of em other than this one...I was part of a Naruto one...And the DMC one...I just like this one so much more...What forum where you on before this?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Uncharted 3 it WAS a great game but....got way to competitive i'm the guy
who wants to live the quite life and im the ''Team Work brings us together'' kinda guy
(Mann that was cheesy)
I'm a Co-op Addict that's why i loved RE5 and ORC

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Uncharted 3 it WAS a great game but....got way to competitive i'm the guy
who wants to live the quite life and im the ''Team Work brings us together'' kinda guy
(Mann that was cheesy)
I'm a Co-op Addict that's why i loved RE5 and ORC
I've never played Uncharted...I usually only play video games if it's RE, Mario, Sonic, Zelda, or Smash Bros..Besides...If I wanted Uncharted, I'd just watch Indiana Jones...

XtraManic

i am a big fan of resident evil and i always enjoyed since re4. RE-ORC is very difficult game that's why more people don't like it as i read many comments over surfing many websites. Actually it's more fun when playing with friends because mission will not restart when you die because one of your friend will revive you for sure :)

my xbox live gamertag is XtraManic anyone welcome to add me for co-op play :)

cheers

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
when i do my solo (second-try) on Veteran i think i will most enjoy it more. (my first solo try, i've done it on Normal), for the mere fact that this time i will have my trusty Lobotomizer, that being my Combat SMG (my favourite Lobotomizer and weapon of choice). Being Lupo (and will most no doubt have Incindiary Rounds active). and after this will most try Elite (Professional) difficulty, choosing Bertha, due to the recent activity of me choosing Lupo/Bertha on Online-matches interchangably (when either is avaible) Four-Eyes being my last resort if Lupo/Bertha is choosen by others (that is when on the U.S.S. side). As a side note, on my first try on solo (normal difficulty), Four-Eyes was my choosen character. (As she "Four-Eyes" appealed to me when i first heard of this game and saw the first trailer, but as of, Lupo/Bertha are now my favourites, in terms of the U.S.S. Operatives)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Ok right now im scared.....

Anyways yeah i guess but almost everygame i play there's some random fool who just wants to get attention bu saying it sucks and game after game even the reviews tick me off more then the actual people themselfs which is saying something

for some odd reason i've found the part you said, that your scared, amuzing. but i would find it of most satisfaction if i came up against someone saying the game sucks and killed them (on an online-match, whilst of them proclaiming it via mic)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
for some odd reason i've found the part you said, that your scared, amuzing. but i would find it of most satisfaction if i came up against someone saying the game sucks and killed them (on an online-match, whilst of them proclaiming it via mic)
I've crushed about 20 people saying that
Later claiming they will never play the game again ....
run into them in Heroes They Ragequit when they die

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
after the update/patch, the solo campain is more enjoyable (least what i think). the friendly A.I. are aggressive and helpful (if you have Bertha in your squad as the second operative on your squad at the selection screen, she heals me at my drastic moments of dying, and this i suggest), the enemy A.I. are as-well tactical, they take cover and shoot with perscion. so like i've rated this as a 10 out of 10 early, i will also finally give this a final 10/10.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I still don't see the big deal I'm about to beat the game on vetern solo.

I really want a legit reason from someone why this game was so bad.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I still don't see the big deal I'm about to beat the game on vetern solo.

I really want a legit reason from someone why this game was so bad.

i would think the only legit reason, someone said the game is so bad as you say, is maybe the one who got the game on launch day, in which at the time the A.I. is dumb as a bag of rocks and plus the bugs it had (mind you this problem was fixed when the patches were made to be updated through a download a couple months after launch and at the actual launch day the problems i had addressed were present) other than that i for one am not of the many couple people who thinks this is a bad game but it is very very good game. (yes) in fact that, i don't see any bugs after, i've downloaded the few update downloads. the weapons are balanced, A.I. improved (as i have stated in another thread) so yes, i've not faced any bugs after the few update downloads, so yes.. i like.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Personally I beat the game on S+ solo even before any updates came out, AI was horrible but if u figured out what character and for which mission to use u could get through it with a bit of effort alone but honestly any game that has co-op is way less frustrating when played with some people you know, also way more enjoyable, playing with random people might be even worse than with the AI though. With that in mind it was meant to be played with others and logically that is the way it is going to offer a better experience.

Top Bottom