• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think that the Darkside Chronicles is going to be good?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I say yes because the graphics is improved, you can see the reloading for your gun, the camera is more shakey, it is more darker, rag-doll physics when you kill a zombie, and alot more.

Davinfected

I never played the first chronicles game, and I'm too poor to own a wii, so i can't really say, but I like the look of the game, and I'm interested to see how they've re-done everything.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
The trailer looks fantastic, I hope it's good!! Not that I'll get a go, I only have a PS2 :'(

wpstudart

I think I'll love it, I liked Umbrella Chronicles, and since Darkside will be a Umbrella Chronicles improvised, and with the scenario of RE2, and RECV. It's like a recipe to make the best Resident Evil for Wii :p

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
How many RE games are on the Wii at the moment?

All I can think of are Umbrella Chronicles, RE4 and possibly RE5 (is that on Wii?)

Zombie Enclave

No, RE5 is not on Wii and never will be. Capcom said that even the menu won't work on the Wii, it's just far to powerful for it's ATI graphics card to handle.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Do you think that the Darkside Chronicles is going to be good?
As I think the concept of rail shooters sucks, I'm afraid I'll have to answer 'no'.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm not sure, to be honest. I'm not a huge fan of UC, but I'm super excited to see Alexia and Alfred in this one, and that might just make it work for me.

BSAA-Agent_Wesker

I say yes, I can't wait, I even took the chance to Pre-Order it now, so I know I will get it first day, ^^;, but ya, I haven't played UC, but I hope to get it in the future

wpstudart

wolfgirl;51174 said:
How many RE games are on the Wii at the moment?

All I can think of are Umbrella Chronicles, RE4 and possibly RE5 (is that on Wii?)

Well, the RE in the Wii system, is Resident Evil Archives, Resident Evil 0 (Japan :confused:), Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, and Darkside Chronicles (not released yet)

Well, about RE5, it's still a rumor, but it's worth listening:

Well, Resident Evil 4 was only for Gamecube, Capcom did this deal with Nintendo, it was going to be exclusive to the Gamecube system, but when Sony saw that Resident Evil wasn't a exclusive franchise of Nintendo (like Zelda, Mario), they contacted Capcom to make a Resident Evil 4 for PS2. They did, and with something improvised. (Until now, everything is true)And when the new gen system are released, Super Smash Bros was going to have a RE player, but since they Capcom 'betrayed' Nintendo, they didn't do it, and they put Snake in on it. Capcom 'apologized', and made Umbrella Chronicles, and RE 4 Wii Edition, that it's like the PS2 version with nothing improvised I believe. And they're making Darkside Chronicles.

That's somehow a rumor, but it makes sense. About RE 5 on wii, another rumor is made, but, relax, I won't write another holy bible here. The rumor is just that Capcom saw that Wii can have good graphics (after what they saw in RE DC) and they are thinking in making a Resident Evil 5 Wii Edition. But I think this isn't true.

Sorry for any error that I may did. :D

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Basically, you have no control over the path infront of you. The camera moves for you (which is kinda good for me, because I can't tell you how many hours I spend getting lost in video games), you shoot.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
La Femme Fatale;51277 said:
Basically, you have no control over the path infront of you. The camera moves for you (which is kinda good for me, because I can't tell you how many hours I spend getting lost in video games), you shoot.

ahh thanks :)

wpstudart

wolfgirl;51368 said:
Is DC a direct sequel to UC?

Not exactly, but there will be some history lines, you know? Like 3 and 2. It will have something. Because DC says about RE 2 and CV. UC says 0, 1, 3, and some actual scenarios.

Top Bottom