• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you like the zombie mode on Call of Duty: World at War?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
If there is one thing I like more than killing people in video games it would be killing zombies.

If you don't know what the mode is, then here is short description of it. You can play it by yourself or with other people. You are in a place filled with zombies (German zombies or Japanese Zombies determing what map it is) for everytime you go up a round the zombies get tougher, faster, sometimes will keep on moving without their head, and they increase until their is a whole army of them. There are mystery boxes that will give you random weapons and weapons can be purchased off from walls for a price.

Characters: You can play as four unnamed americans, or four (or two) russians and/or americans. In Shi No Numa and Der Riese you play as Tank Dempsy(American) Nickoli(Russian) Takeo(Japanese) and a doctor whos name I forget(German).

Weapons: Wepons are ranged from a weak pistol to highly powered Ray Gun or WunderWaffe(that I like to call a Wonderful Waffle).

Maps: There are four maps in total: Nacht Der Untoten(Night of the Living Dead), Verruct(Crazy or Insane, Zombie Aslyum), Shi No Numa(Swamp of Death), and Der Riese(The Giant, Zombie Factory)
--------------------------------------------------------------

If you already know what this mode is then don't read the above.

I already know the real name, but I am not going to put the real name because I might get in trouble like what happened on another forum website that I am on.

I also forgot to put on here to tell what your favorite zombie map is.

So do you like zombie mode on CoD:WaW?

Hoady

Yeah i got the map pack 3 when it first came out and i played Der Reise heaps on it.I didn't realize how much better it would be from the first level so i got pretty into it.The only reason i want the other maps is for zombies now i don't care for the multiplayer levels i don't think they should be worth anything in Call of Duty.

I think the furthest wave i made it too was 14, some people apparently have gotten up to the 100s or 1000s which i think is impossible without glitching or cheating in some way you'd have to be up for days!But everyone says that theres no set number of waves so its impossible to win lol.Yeah its pretty cool though the main reason i play it is so i can upgrade the weapons with the pack a punch machine,theres so many guns so its just cool to see what everything does.Browning and MG are insane upgraded.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Captain Courageous;56572 said:
Yeah i got the map pack 3 when it first came out and i played Der Reise heaps on it.I didn't realize how much better it would be from the first level so i got pretty into it.The only reason i want the other maps is for zombies now i don't care for the multiplayer levels i don't think they should be worth anything in Call of Duty.

I think the furthest wave i made it too was 14, some people apparently have gotten up to the 100s or 1000s which i think is impossible without glitching or cheating in some way you'd have to be up for days!But everyone says that theres no set number of waves so its impossible to win lol.Yeah its pretty cool though the main reason i play it is so i can upgrade the weapons with the pack a punch machine,theres so many guns so its just cool to see what everything does.Browning and MG are insane upgraded.

When I watched the trailer of Der Riese I was just blown away of it and the trailer is what is making me want to buy it.

Hoady

Oh you don't have it?I haven't played the others i haven't even seen the other zombie levels, i just had spare points and bought map pack 3 for the hell of it.I can't play the first level now its so boring in comparison but its a pain in the ass when you die and you gotta work your way up to the higher again so i work at in small doses.

Kellyrose

I only rented COD5, and most of the time I was playing Nazi Zombies :D
It was fun, really intense at times. I liked it better when you were playing with the max amount of people, working together and then watching them get picked off one by one, haha.
Maybe Modern Warfare 2 will have something like it!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I would review it, but SOME games makers are too stingy to put this mode on the PS2 version for us poor people... :(

Hoady

Its only really worth playing online and the stingy bastards make you pay for the good maps anyway so try not to worry wolfgirl.

Pfft i'm bored of xbox live now played it too much the only online stuff i do now is an occasional guradian or horde on gears 2 or nazi zombies.The team stuff.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Captain Courageous;56576 said:
Oh you don't have it?I haven't played the others i haven't even seen the other zombie levels, i just had spare points and bought map pack 3 for the hell of it.I can't play the first level now its so boring in comparison but its a pain in the ass when you die and you gotta work your way up to the higher again so i work at in small doses.

I am about to get it. I just got 1600 so now I can buy the other 2. I have seen the other two. The Aslyum was ok, had alot of torture devices, and was just plain awsome, but now it is like no cares about that map.

Shi No Numa was very awsome. The dogs randomly appear and difficulty was very hard. At one point my whole teamed died at level 2 or 4 :(. The best I got on it was like 15 rounds.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Ooohh! I love this mode!! My brother and I play it together :lol: We made it to round twenty-five once, lmao.

ConvictedMP5

ive been playing nazi zombz alot over the time ive been off, its BA. last night i got to level 50 on with one of my best buds on verruckt using a multi gun glitch and a barrier glitch. we died on purpuse cuse we were real tired and dident wanna leave our PS3's on allnight. my highest round for nacht der untoten was round 23 with 4 people no glitches, shi no numa was round 25 by myself just using the weapon glitch. and for der reise my highest was round 38 with 4 people using the weapon glitch.

142.jpg

sadistic_greyfox

Loved it, just wish it wasn't like endless rounds, you know like at a certain level you see a lil cutscene of them escaping to the new locations, would have been cool :D . All my friends have sold the game though so I don't play it much anymore.

Top Bottom