• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you like short games?

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Gears of war is awesome, because EACH game has its own unique story line. And the enemys are hardcore. (I mean come on! can you get swallowed by a worm 10x larger than a T-rex, go to its heart, cut out its artaries, and take a swim in blood, in COD?)

Very true :p

It is one of the better shooting games out, i'm in the middle of Dragon Age 2 just now, can't believe I missed out on the Dragon Age title for all this time!

L

Lurker
It is one of the better shooting games out, i'm in the middle of Dragon Age 2 just now, can't believe I missed out on the Dragon Age title for all this time!
You... you've never played Origins? You like DA2? I have a divine hatred of DA2. No matter what your decisions in DA1, magi are bad, the final boss makes it even more ascertained that no matter what you've done, magi are bad. The only real problem with DA1 was that archery was overpowered. DA2 has plenty more.

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
You... you've never played Origins? You like DA2? I have a divine hatred of DA2. No matter what your decisions in DA1, magi are bad, the final boss makes it even more ascertained that no matter what you've done, magi are bad. The only real problem with DA1 was that archery was overpowered. DA2 has plenty more.

Well I haven't played DA: Origins yet, and i'm in Act 3 of DA2 :) since I haven't played the first, I can't really compare, but I don't mind this one, it's a bit crap that armour can only be equipped to your main character, but hey, apart from that it's not bad, not as good as any FF title though :p

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I too miss playing games just for the fun of it. Nintendo is one of the only major developers that still makes games that can be played in that way, but it is never innovative (New Super Mario Bros., anyone?).

I only play games for fun. That's why most of what I play these days is SSX, fighting games (mainly Smash Bros. Melee), or 1 major game title that I can work through slowly and leisurely.

Top Bottom