• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Dissapointment on RE0 for the wii

wpstudart

Captain Courageous;49158 said:
Think he means like at least fricken update the game in someway instead of just releasing the exact same thing with nothing new, when you can already play it with the same console!

RE4 angles would be pretty damn cool(monkey basement lol) but it would be easy and probly not that scary.At least like do some camera angles with re4 aim.

I think now I understand what he said. I would like that you could kind off 'change' the camera, like if I don't see the item, I change the camera, understand? It would be nice and sometimes easier.

rocklikebrucelee

BMM Punk;18860 said:
I dont know about you but I would rather play it on a 360 controller with better graphics and achievements =]

In case you didn't notice, the graphics for that game were AMAZING! They looked a little TOO life-like for me!
And what kind of achievements would even be unlockable in that game? "You found ammo! 50 points!" "You killed a zombie with only a knife! 100 points" Sorry, but unless they changed this game to be all action-y like RE4 and 5 (GOD don't let that happen!!!), its being on the 360 would be ultimately useless...

wpstudart

rocklikebrucelee;49383 said:
In case you didn't notice, the graphics for that game were AMAZING! They looked a little TOO life-like for me!
And what kind of achievements would even be unlockable in that game? "You found ammo! 50 points!" "You killed a zombie with only a knife! 100 points" Sorry, but unless they changed this game to be all action-y like RE4 and 5 (GOD don't let that happen!!!), its being on the 360 would be ultimately useless...

You said everything, :lol: I completely agree with you. What people want? To make a Blu-ray movie of a game? :p

codename: HUNK

People care way to much about graphics. The story is dull, the monsters designs aren't at all creative, Billy is gay, and the main boss is a drag queen. But that's okay if it has good graphics, right? wrong. The story, the gameplay, and the soundtrack are far more important than the graphics.

Of course, the remake is disapointing, they really didn't have much to work with.Bottom line; RE0 is a dissapointing game... In my appinion, of course.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
rocklikebrucelee;49383 said:
Excellent. :) One can't argue against a post like this.

codename: HUNK;49554 said:
People care way to much about graphics. The story is dull, the monsters designs aren't at all creative, Billy is gay, and the main boss is a drag queen. But that's okay if it has good graphics, right? wrong. The story, the gameplay, and the soundtrack are far more important than the graphics.
Lmao :lol::lol:
But you are quite right. Graphics is overrated. I do like real-like graphics of course, but that's not "making" a game for me.

weskerfan

yea i think all they were gonna o is just port it over to the wii as it is.

why even bother??
waste of money!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I think it's a ripoff - they could have at least made it worthwhile by adding a few more modes or puzzles or something.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yes that's right wolfgirl, and I now understand what weskerfan meant, I don't know what I was thinking about lol.

Top Bottom