• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Dissapointment on RE0 for the wii

masneo

Yeah expecting something cool on the remake of 0 at least have a new style of gameplay i dunno resident evil 4 style but still the same **** as the gamecube version but on the wii...let it stay in japan

Hoady

I don't care what controls it has i miss this game alot and i never completed it so i'm hoping capcom will pull there finger out there bum and release this worldwide(no offense capcom).

Anfield0408

I completed Zero multiple times and have my fingers firmly crossed that the wii remake is released over here. I wont spoil the ending for anyone who doesn't know but the final boss is amazing

Hoady

[quote author=Anfield0408 link=topic=539.msg16774#msg16774 date=1228754133]
I completed Zero multiple times and have my fingers firmly crossed that the wii remake is released over here. I wont spoil the ending for anyone who doesn't know but the final boss is amazing
[/quote]

I remember fighting some huge bat or something but after i beat it thats as far as i got so i'm on the edge here i'm pretty sure i had about another quarter of the game to go.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Did any of you see the giant frog in the RE0 game? Im not joking it just hops up an kills you an thats it.

anyone seen this? Thats where I got up to then stopped playing for some reason lol. That game went on for ages I couldnt be botherd to play it back then. a puzzle had me confused.

But did you see the giant frog!?

Hoady

Ahaha not that i remember thats pretty damn funny though now i really want the game!

BMM Punk

I dont know about you but I would rather play it on a 360 controller with better graphics and achievements =]

wpstudart

echoey;16532 said:
But did you see the giant frog!?

People say that he's strong and dangerous, :ermm: But He hit me and I ran like a Little Girl. (Billy ran like Rebecca I mean).

ResidentZelda

Yeah I got really dissapointed when I saw it was the SAME exact thing as the GC, but I didn't really got to play RE0 all the way throught, (and I absolutely CAN't Find it used for the GC) So yeah bring it on.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
masneo;14102 said:
Yeah expecting something cool on the remake of 0 at least have a new style of gameplay i dunno resident evil 4 style but still the same **** as the gamecube version but on the wii...let it stay in japan
I'm sorry homie but I don't understand what you are trying to say. I can understand the topic title but not much more than that. Why were you disappointed by the wii version?

Hoady

Yeah its exactly the same why don't they just like make more gamecube copies or something lol?I don't mind though more RE is better...if my wii weren't half broke(don't start) i'd buy it.

wpstudart

I don't see a problem in the camera in Resident Evil 0. You mean, you would like to be like Resident Evil 4, or just there's a kind of an error?

Hoady

wpstudart;49093 said:
I don't see a problem in the camera in Resident Evil 0. You mean, you would like to be like Resident Evil 4, or just there's a kind of an error?

Think he means like at least fricken update the game in someway instead of just releasing the exact same thing with nothing new, when you can already play it with the same console!

RE4 angles would be pretty damn cool(monkey basement lol) but it would be easy and probly not that scary.At least like do some camera angles with re4 aim.

Top Bottom