• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Did you think that Professional was easy?

Do you think that Professional was easy.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
So dou think that Professional on Resident Evil 5 is easy or hard?

I think that Professional mode was a little easy. There were a few hard parts were it took me sometime to get passed, but it was easy.

I am not saying that it was really easy. It was a little easy, but some if not most parts were just way to hard.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
professional mode is scary at first...because people tend to just throws themselves into it and expect to be good..you cant take the same tactics you would probably use to rush through an easier mode , you have to really stop and think about what your doing.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;48072 said:
professional mode is scary at first...because people tend to just throws themselves into it and expect to be good..you cant take the same tactics you would probably use to rush through an easier mode , you have to really stop and think about what your doing.

That is why I probably won't go through Professional mode for a long time because some people I meet thing that they are the best and they get killed within a few minutes and they blame everything on me for not saving them when I was trying to save them.

aintnoscrub

Premium
like i already said, its the the way put yourself into it, like when you play normal mode, nothing is too hard, and you generally don't need a tactic for taking down enemies and most definitely bosses.
so you just run through the game guns blazing, but when you play pro you need a strategy, and you can't waste ammo like you would.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I didn't find Professional mode easy, no. I found it really quite challenging - in a fun way - and I'm looking forward to going through it again after I'm finished on Dead Space. Professional can obviously be made ultra-easy if you abuse the infinite ammo cheats - especially the unlimited ammo rocket launcher.

The only thing I didn't enjoy about Professional difficulty is how unbelievably tedious some of the quick time effects can be. Down with QTEs, dammit!

Hoady

Well i did veteran on chapter 6-3 when your opening those doors and those 2 huge guys with the heavy machine guns from RE4 come up on the platforms among all the people and those big crazy bugs that kill you in one hit?That was so goddamn ridiculous i did it coop online and quite simply it was impossible there probably wasn't even enough ammo for us to kill one of them, so i bought a rocket launcher and killed them both.What a waste because the guy left the game afterwards so i didn't get to complete the chapter.

so then i did it later on amateur and wesker on the final fight was impossible.We got up to the part after you push the boulder and well he lift his arm once so we could shoot his back but then he would just flail his arms around like some form of sped in a crazy fit and wouldn't stop.We put so much **** into him, it was so ridiculous so once again after about 30 minutes of putting bullets and explosives into him i resorted to a Rocket Launcer again.

Point is even amatuer was ridiculous(for the boss fight) i mean come on that one hit kill is just dodgy as hell, its on easy for a fricken reason.Resident Evil 4s professional is so easy though, knowing veteran i can only imagine RE5s level of difficulty.

Kellyrose

To me there were some parts that were legitimately hard and others that just relied on luck.

IE. The Wesker/Jill fight, whether Jill decides to be good and run up to the balcony or decides to run up and swiss cheese you with her machine guns.

And I agree with ridiculous QTE's, particularly on Ndesu.

dark_zero

goin to try vetran tonight so i dunno i think it might be hard even on easy some of my bosses take forever to kill

wpstudart

Professional isn't easy. It's very hard to finish the game without getting hit. You can't say this is easy, try playing with bosses without the rocket launcher. They will manage a way to hit you and you die. See 6-3. Wesker always manage a way to kill Sheva or Chris. When you have unlimited ammo, it get easier, but still isn't easy. It's PRO mode, it wouldn't make sense if it was easy. lol

ATL Jones Bro

Before they got guns, it was so easy it made no sense. I could just run through everything like a speedrun.. I don't think i died until 5=2 :p When they got guns it hard Hard. I think its like 2 bullets and you are dead. Took a whiel for the last few levels

Popo

i just started and i went to public assembly untouchable, then one attacked me and i died instantly! it shouldn't be that hard

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;50416 said:
Its not that hard when you get your head around the tactics needed for pro mode

True because me and my friend made a tactic for the end of 1-1 and it was not that hard. When me and him got to the Wesker and Jill fight we made several tactics and most of them failed because when one of us was kicked through the door Wesker would stand right in front of the door and then he quickly turned and kicked or shot the person behind him which me and my friend thought that the battle was way to hard.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Its hard when you run into a fight and expect to win..take a step back and really think about the situation, thats what i do and it never fails to work! :)

ml323

Professional wasn't that bad with a fully upgraded Magnum, infinite ammo and if you played with a friend. It was near impossible using Sheva. The AI is just too dumb.

teal27

I have NO interest in this mode, lol. I want to end my playtime with a bit of dignity left, hah. I think I will try Veteran though.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i always attempt pro mode/hardest mode, once you've cleared them i feel like i really have beat the game then. I never play easier modes just go straight into middle modes or the hardest

Top Bottom