• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Demented Crocodiles

InfadaStone

I was just looking through the latest issue of Games Master and I found that in the game it's possible that Albert Wesker could be in the game and Ada is also a suspect. About the crocodiles; I saw some small screens with some very feisty looking crocs attacking Chris... bloody scary looking! LOL

That's all the news I have for now.

Hoady

[quote author=InfadaStone link=topic=793.msg19702#msg19702 date=1231925231]
Well that was a little bit obvious to happen :p

I hope Ada isn't, though - I'm not into her at all.
[/quote]

Well said i didn't find her very interesting even after Adas report thingo she wouldn't be back in Resident Evil 5 though because that would be unfair for the other characters(BILLY!).

InfadaStone

Ada is wishy washy and looks like she's just popped out of anime.com... she's a poor effort for a character IMO. Besides, what type of special agent runs around in a pair of heels and a dress all day?

Hoady

[quote author=InfadaStone link=topic=793.msg19766#msg19766 date=1232013279]
Ada is wishy washy and looks like she's just popped out of anime.com... she's a poor effort for a character IMO. Besides, what type of special agent runs around in a pair of heels and a dress all day?
[/quote]

She works as a model after hours?

ResiDude

Me either.

Hope there's an explosive barrel nearby so I can blow that motherf***er up like Leon did in RE2. God damn! :D

Hashmatt360

That would be boring. They wont repeat a kill sequence. Im sure by now they've got something much more gruesome up their sleeves... or at least i'd like to think so.

MoleMan

i'm going to let it kill me the first time i see a croc. i want to see how res did this death scene.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hashmatt360;26602 said:
That would be boring. They wont repeat a kill sequence. Im sure by now they've got something much more gruesome up their sleeves... or at least i'd like to think so.
I think theres a more gruesome game mode that gets unlocked, after the games completed or something...
Ive seen a death scene haha me an my mate got killed during co-op.... it was pretty cool I cant say what it looks like though, you have to see for yourself.

Buttt... I can say it was on the public assembly level the dudes just got on top of us an we died its really important to save your team mate when there dying seriously you cant be selfish in this game, haha my mate was saying how much i sucked because he didnt save me lol i was like :eek: :confused:

Top Bottom