• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CVX Wesker's Report...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
So I was suprised to see that neither the Wesker's Report nor the Biohazard 4D-Executer were on here, so I have taken the liberty to post both.:)

Here is the Wesker's Report, it is a 20 minute video, narrated by Albert Wesker, voiced by Richard Waugh, so you know it has to be good.:) Enjoy, here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4B73kJd0WA

Levan

Polkka. lol
The ending of the report still makes me wonder until today. I wonder what happened to Sherry after the past ten years...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Levan;43737 said:
The ending of the report still makes me wonder until today. I wonder what happened to Sherry after the past ten years...

Your guess is as good as mine, but I wonder why when Chris & Sheva were in that lab, it didn't occur to Chris to look for Sherry or Steve, instead of just Jill?....

Wesker's voice in the original, when he was explaining what happened, he sounded so casual....:)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Meh, I guess Chris' overwhelming partnership *cough*love*cough* for Jill made him forget about finding them both. I'm guessing that Wesker has other plans for Sherry and Steve, though, cause I'm pretty sure that Claire should at least be there when Steve and Sherry makes an appearance. With Steve "possibly" affected by that same virus Birkin gave to Wesker, he could as well be another villain for the series.

Top Bottom