• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Control Type A,B,C...

Kosda

I dont remember when anymore but i heard that it is possible to play re5 with the same controls as re4 (that was BEFORE i even baught re5)

so when i started to play re5 i directly used the type B control

some days ago i recognised a faster movement in a merc vid on youtube, so now i wonder ...

wich control type u choose?

and is it indeed faster !? oO

i dont wanna change my controls :S ...its always annoying to play with other controls all sudden when u have known urs for months

whats the best control type than?:ermm:

ok ok i see this topic is veryyyyyyyyyy interesting to you people :p

well the EDIT: TYPE A is the one being the same like in RE4, Type B does make you unable to strafe left or right, Type C dont remember but was crap xD so TYPE D was best to fit AND YES INDEED you can make faster turns!!!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Control Type A is the RE4 control type, and frankly, the only RE one.

The rest are either altered to accommodate FPS fans, or to add unnecessary strafing, either way, I don't like it.:)

But anyway, I would say that A is the way to go. For a number of reasons, other than it being the only proper one, as the others, the ones where you use L to aim, or L1, then using R or R2 to shoot...it makes it feel like something is missing...well anyway, I think that if you play the other way it just works better.

FireSlay

ill go with B took me 3 days to get used to it
helps alot
i finally s ranked PRO with it xD now i'm gonna try and beat my friend time 2 : 13 or some thing and i am 2 : 38
:(

Mr Sunshine

For the PC there are two options if you play with keyboard and mouse. You can either rotare the camera with the mouse and the cursor is always in the middle of the screen whenever you aim or the other one which is the more original I suppose? :confused:

Top Bottom