• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 "Come on!" "NO WAY!!!"

Mr Sunshine

Huh? Where am I? What day is it? :confused:
Hmmm.. I'm hungry..

Anyway, the only thing that matters right now is that I've just completd RE 5! :D

19 hours of gaming... If I knew how to deal these repears it would be 14 for sure. Seriously I got stuck in the final stages of the game. I would have finished twice as fast if it weren't for these tricky battles in the end. Or was it the game mode? I should have choosed normal maybe.

Well, I just wanted to say my thoughts about it by creating this thread. The differances in gameplay are more than the similarities than old style REs. I didn't like the fact that you just go forward and never return back to a location. It reminded me of some old platform games but I got used to it. In fact I was somehow prepared so.. It is a very good shooter! :D

Oh and I didn't find Sheva irritaning at all apart form a few times. I liked her more than Jill in this game.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Well done! I'm on 6-3 at the mo, my first gameplay - I'm getting so angry at the Reapers hahahha

Mr Sunshine

wolfgirl;72106 said:
Well done! I'm on 6-3 at the mo, my first gameplay - I'm getting so angry at the Reapers hahahha

Thanks! :D You are close too! Keep going! :D

I checked my deaths in the stats area.. 1st place were the reapers. They killed me 21 times! The enemy in the 2nd place killed me only 8 times! Haha! :lol:

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
you'll kick yourself when you find out how easy they are to kill :p even the pistol can take them down no problem on pro. Best way is to use the shotgun or magnum, and don't just shoot at it, quick reactions is what you need, when they come at you right before the in killing range there chest will open to reveal a yellowy soft centre, shoot that once to floor it, then If memory serves, its back will be open, another couple of quick shots in there and its done

Hoady

Reapers are definitely in the gay when you got other peeps attacking but the worst is the gatling gun men especially when 2 of them come at once near the end of the game.That part is the most ridiculous thing ever you need to pop at least 4000 bullets into there face before one of them dies.

Mr Sunshine

Oh, I forgot to mention the Stalin-majini in the first stages of the game! Haha I killed him tones of times! :lol:

Did they made him on purpose looking like this?

Good job that youre finished it
now maby Lost in nightmares or desperate escape
or doing the Merc...??

I'm playing mercenaries at the moment but not too much. Where do I get the DLCs for the PC version? Do I have to pay?

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
PC Version hmm no i do not know where to find that
but maby they will bring it out someday.....
i have probs with my PC Version DirectX9 Problems.....
irritating....

We Are Ninja

Fallen91;72105 said:
...Anyway, the only thing that matters right now is that I've just completd RE 5! :D...
Congrats! Now get back in there and start earning add'l costumes and unlimited ammo. :D

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
We Are Ninja;72246 said:
Congrats! Now get back in there and start earning add'l costumes and unlimited ammo. :D
Inf Ammo is very handy stuff to have in the upcoming difficulty.s if
you gonna play them Normal and Veteran.....

Mr Sunshine

LordGolbez;72244 said:
Congrats On Finishing The Game.:D

Thanks! :D

We Are Ninja;72246 said:

ShevaAlomarfan;72255 said:
Inf Ammo is very handy stuff to have in the upcoming difficulty.s if
you gonna play them Normal and Veteran.....

Yeah, they'll definitely come in handy in Pro difficulty. You know, I did it on veteran on my first try, but not because I'm a veteran in the series. In fact I play a lot of shooter and FPS games. Oh well..

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Fallen91;72105 said:
Hmmm.. I'm hungry..

Anyway, the only thing that matters right now is that I've just completd RE 5! :D

19 hours of gaming... If I knew how to deal these repears it would be 14 for sure. Seriously I got stuck in the final stages of the game. I would have finished twice as fast if it weren't for these tricky battles in the end. Or was it the game mode? I should have choosed normal maybe.

Well, I just wanted to say my thoughts about it by creating this thread. The differances in gameplay are more than the similarities than old style REs. I didn't like the fact that you just go forward and never return back to a location. It reminded me of some old platform games but I got used to it. In fact I was somehow prepared so.. It is a very good shooter! :D

Oh and I didn't find Sheva irritaning at all apart form a few times. I liked her more than Jill in this game.

lol, that is great.:) You know, machine guns take care of thoes Reapers pretty quicly.

RE5 definately had less backtracking...and I hate that the typewriters were taken out, that was uncalled for.

Also, what control type did you use?

Mr Sunshine

Spike991;72309 said:
lol, that is great.:) You know, machine guns take care of thoes Reapers pretty quicly.

RE5 definately had less backtracking...and I hate that the typewriters were taken out, that was uncalled for.

Also, what control type did you use?

Thanks! I've learned to deal with reapers now!

I've used the keyboard/mouse control type! :p I would have difficulty in finishing it even in easy mode with a controller!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;72105 said:
Hmmm.. I'm hungry..

Congrats dear....welcome back to the real world :D :p

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Fallen91;72320 said:
Thanks! I've learned to deal with reapers now!

I've used the keyboard/mouse control type! :p I would have difficulty in finishing it even in easy mode with a controller!

I can't imagine using the keyboard and mouse type...

I had meant controller types...but I guess that pretty much answers it.:) You can use Xbox controllers with the wires, as they plug in via USB.

Mr Sunshine

tremor;72326 said:
Congrats dear....welcome back to the real world :D :p

Thanks! It's nice to be back! :)

Spike991;72328 said:
I can't imagine using the keyboard and mouse type...

I had meant controller types...but I guess that pretty much answers it.:) You can use Xbox controllers with the wires, as they plug in via USB.

I don't have any console and I can't aim well with any controller.

Besides, it is an action game. I think it was a proper way to play. ;)

Edited: omg! This is my 666th post. It is evil!

Top Bottom