• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cloverfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResidentEvil179

REAL BAD Ripped him right in half. he was a cool guy i wanted him to live :) he was funny

"What is that?"
"Another Scary thing" lol

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=114.msg5966#msg5966 date=1204027353]
REAL BAD Ripped him right in half. he was a cool guy i wanted him to live :) he was funny

"What is that?"
"Another Scary thing" lol
[/quote]

ah.. that's some quite funny dialogs from him.
i also remember,
"Okay, just to be clear here, our options are: die here, die in the tunnels, or die in the streets. That pretty much it? "
"yeah, that's pretty much it."

also,
"Please tell me she lives on the ground floor."
"39th"
"oh.."

alonecrow

yeah, he was a comic relief in the movie.
too bad he had to died in the end, in a tragic way.
if only he didn't return for the camera..

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=114.msg6056#msg6056 date=1204169336]
Only if right?? :'( R.I.P haha :D
[/quote]

hahaha.. yeah, only if..
but i expect him to survived at the end.. but i got it wrong..

ResidentEvil179

I think everyone expected him to live. I expected for that like emo chick whose head exploded. Man i feel bad for her. And i wonder what happen to the girl who escaped in the Helo

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=114.msg6141#msg6141 date=1204431055]
I think everyone expected him to live. I expected for that like emo chick whose head exploded. Man i feel bad for her. And i wonder what happen to the girl who escaped in the Helo
[/quote]

the exploded girl?
urgh... kinda disgusting to see person died in that way...
about the girl in the other chopper, there's still argument whether she survived or not.. but many people believe she escaped...

ResidentEvil179

That's what i think. I think she escaped and that there going to make a sequal based on that. And Cloverfield will follow her some how (but it's not deliberatly going after her) and maybe we will see Hollywood cameras so we see more of the monster.

alonecrow

the rumor said that the sequel of the movie will follow other person who shot all the scene just like Hud did.
you can see the person at the scene on the bridge.

alonecrow

it's only a rumor for now though..
although, J.J. Abrams also indicated there could be a sequel in recent interviews.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I love this film, a lot!
Great action sequenxces (the military attacking the creature in the street and the !8 fighters attacking it at a distance) and brilliant humour!

alonecrow

i dont know if it's good to revie this topic again...
but i see someone start talking about this movie again...
i thought rather than we have two threads talking about the same thing, it's better to use only one of it..

if sephi thinks it's better to start a new topic (already made) then you can close this one.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom